a new life to start with

"Kou-kun, do you believe in reincarnation?" Nene asked. Looking at Kou with curious eyes.

"Reincarnation? Hm.. Not really tho.." The male smiled sheepishly. Nene just pouted a bit but smiled after.

"I do! It's just like... Having different souls and stuff. But forgetting our memories from our past life. Do you think that we'll meet again in another life Kou-kun?" Kou felt a sharp pain in his chest when Nene said that. He looked down sadly, rethinking about what had Nene said earlier..

He clenched his fist. "I.. Don't really know, Senpai. But I believe that we'll meet again somehow." He smiled. Reassuring her and keeping her from saying sad things. He knew that her lifespan might run out soon, but Kou just wanted the best moments to happen between him and Nene.

"Ah.. Alright, sorry for blurting out like that!"

"Yashiro..? Who's that?"

"A student named Yashiro Nene? Never heard of that before."

"We.. Don't really know her. Sorry kid."

So she really is gone huh.. The kid thought. Looking at his clenched hands. A deep of pain and agony festers in his heart, being unable to save his Senpai just like that.

He didn't know how she died. And no one really knows her existence anymore.

Kou wanted to reverse time so badly so he could save Nene. One last time.

If only God has given them a chance.

.

"Ah! I'm very sorry!"

"Oh no, it's alright oni-chan!" Kou picked up the toy the little girl dropped when they bumped into each other.

"Here you g-"

"Onii-chan? Are you alright?" Kou stared at the girl's features for a moment.  She looked familiar, but he couldn't tell what. But he knows that there's someone special when Kou inspect the little girl's face.

"Ah, it's nothing. Here you go." He smiled while giving the doll to the little girl. The girl said "thank you" and bowed then ran away after.

Kou picked up the documents he left on the ground when he helped the little girl earlier.

But then he realized.

The little girl has the same features as Nene. Her cream-blond hair with real green tips... They were similar. Very similar. Her big Magenta eyes was also very similar to her. Her cute smile.. Yes, it's also very alike to Nene.

Her ankles too ( lawl ).

He smiled.

It has been 5 years since Nene died. And he still loved her..

Maybe just maybe.

God has given them a chance to reunite again.

(LMaO NO IM NOT MAKING KOU A PEDOPHILE ALRIGHT??? JUST FRIENDS. FRIENDS. F R I E N D S. )

.

"Ah! Minamoto-kun! Good to hear that your babysitting our precious baby." The woman exclaimed happily. Giving him warm tea from the cold, outside world. Basically raining.

"It's no big deal Mrs. Takehiro. I love babies so I thought why not babysit your precious daughter?"

"Honey! He's perfect! I heard that he can make babies fell asleep quickly!" The woman whispered to her husband which he smiled.

"Minamoto-kun. We're very happy to know that your taking care of my daughter while we're away. Feel yourself at home alright? You can bake cookies or whatever you will cook." Kou nodded in response. Peeking a glance at the little girl at the corner of the wall, he smiled and wave. Which the girl's actions were mutual.

"Anyway, Minamoto-kun. We'll be leaving now! And we'll be back in the morning! There's a guest room which you can sleep there and there's spare clothes in there too." Kou nodded and said goodbye at the couple.

After they were out of sight, he gently close the door and looked at the little girl who was now in the kitchen. Staring at the male.

"Onii-chan why are you here?" Kou smiled and kneeled down to her level and Pat her head.

"I'm going to be your big brother today." The baby's eyes sparkled with delight. It seems that she really liked having a big brother.

"Okay Nii-chan!" The baby giggled cutely. And jumping up and down out of happiness.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Ah! It's Nene!" Kou smiled.

Even she has the same name as you. Senpai.

"Now why don't we go bake something?" He questions little Nene. The baby seems happy to bake some sweets for her and for Kou.

"Yes! What about... Donuts!" Kou nodded and grab the ingredients and began to bake.

.

"It's almost done Nene-chan! Be patient okay?" Kou yelled from the kitchen. Facing the living room to his right, a baby girl nodded and continued on watching television.

He smiled at the thought of his Senpai being an adorable 4 year old girl with the same cute smile.

Of course the male dearly treasured Nene with all his life but.. He knew that she's gone.

He didn't really wanna believe that.. The kid is Nene.

He admitted that he really didn't believe in reincarnations.

"Onii-chan. Are you okay?" He suddenly snap out of his thoughts and turn his head down at Nene.

"Yes, Nene-chan. Oh and the donuts are ready now. Stay in the living room, I'll be there for a moment."

After a few moments of getting everything ready, he went to the living room with a plate full of donuts.

"Nene-chan, I'm done." Kou walked in the living room with his usual angelic smile. Nene ran up to him in joy.

"Yay! Donuts are the best!" Nene happily said, clasping her hands together while Kou laugh and placed the plates on the living room table.

Nene immediately shove the donuts into her mouth. Her features suddenly looked like a hamster.

"N-nene-chan! Slow down or you'll choke!" Kou handed her some water which the girl drink.

"Onii-chan's bakings are the best!!!"

"Eh.. This is the first time you tasted my baking though.."

.

yeah im tired its 2 am and i feel like im gonna die any second now.. my stomach even hurts