anya x damian is now my new ship

i am THIS close to click the delete button of that one hananene chapter named "rain" :)

that chapter was the worst, like the fucking worst i cringed

fsgahsvsoaak0q i want to rewrite it but meh im tired

.

Kou's ocean blue orbs widen in surprise at the sight in front of him. A beauty, a grace, a.... Goddess.

The said goddess titled her head in confusion with the male who was staring intensely before her. Her marvellous big Ruby Rose orbs sparkling under the clear sky, cream-blond with teal green tips locks swaying as the breeze flew past through her.

Kou's mouth left agape at the goddess in front of him. Left in daze by her wonderful figure.

"Uh.." She started, scratching her left cheek nervously, also averting her eyes with the sudden awkwardness caused by the blond male. "Erm.. Perhaps.. Do you know me?"

God, even Kou fell in love by her cute voice. "Uh.. Oh! I-i um... I'm sorry for staring at you for no reason! And no, I don't know you. It's just that I was distracted by your beautiful face. I'm very sorry." Kou giggled sheepishly while the girl blushed by his bold words. Kou bowed and apologize after.

"Oh, I'm Minamoto Kou by the way. I'm just a painter who was looking for inspirations, but you have caught my attention lady." Nene giggled at his introduction.

"And I'm Yashiro Nene. Just a citizen in Tokyo. Nice to meet you Minamoto-kun." Nene held out her palm to shake hands with Kou. Which the male accepts immediately.

The moment this two shook their hands, they have formed an amazing friendship.

.

"Ah! No dear, your ruining it!"

"No worries honey. This is a masterpiece."

"I- wait, it actually is!"

"Haha, told you so!" The 24 year old blond man laugh as he hung a certain painting on the wall with beautiful effects and two married couple.

"Kou-kun, you really are a pro at painting." The woman - Nene - said. Kissing his cheek as a reward for the beautiful painting. Caressing her stomach after.

Kou chuckled, looking at the small picture in his hand. "This picture of us is pretty easy to paint and is much smaller. So I wanted it to be bigger so the whole world can see that you're a goddess that came into my life."

Nene laugh. Pecking his lips.
"I suppose you can say that."

The two married couple look at Nene stomach, and smiled sweetly.

"Our baby girl sure is gonna be looking with pure astonishment when she's gonna look at this painting."

"It's actually a boy." Nene giggled.

.

bye

love u❤