nyan nyan motherfucker :)

yokoo once dreamt of a yandere gf

its true

i was the gf

---

For many years, The Kamome Kingdom and The Exorcist Kingdom was never in a good term. It is said that the Kamome Kingdom is so sick of the Exorcist Kingdom is the one who was spreading rumors that there are Apparitions in the Kamome Kingdom, in order to steal that place.

But the Exorcist Kingdom never spread false rumors about Apparitions. Just a one single person.

( this person is not important, just ignore it lol )

However, there was a beautiful Pond not too far from the Kingdoms. It is said that the Pond grants wishes to those who needed it. But, one day, the Pond had disappeared without a trace. They eventually caught the Sorcerer that hid the Pond where he can only wish, alone.

The Sorcerer never told them where the Pond was, and he was beheaded after that.

The villagers forgot about the Pond. Except for two people.

Yashiro Nene, a normal Princess at the Kamome Kingdom. She has a second sister, Aoi. Nene never liked the war between the Kingdoms. She knew that they didn't spread it, in fact, she was searching for the Pond and one day, she found it in a big cave with flowers surrounding it.

Minamoto Kou, The second Prince of the Exorcist Kingdom. He, too, dislike the burning hatred between them. Although he found out who spread false rumors about them but escape right away. Kou tried to convince everyone in the Kamome Kingdom but they didn't seem to believe him. He had no choice but to keep his mouth shut.

Kou found the Pond while searching for his dog that was running away. He, of course, was overjoyed. But he decided to make a wish for another day. Being a part of Exorcist, meaning he was busy.

bleh time skip also i vomited 6 times today

Nene sighed in relief that the activity of "being a princess or some fuckers trying to do some shit" was finally over. The long hours was exhausting and her feet were aching.

But she held it in. Continuing her journey at the familiar path she had walked to once. A smile crept up on her face as her eyes were glimmering from excitement.

Nene shove the vines at her side to clear some view for her to find the Pond. It was still there, the Pond was shimmering like a chandelier. A big hole at the ceiling to let some sunlight in, and vines were still attached to the walls. Lily pads were floating on top of the Pond.

( i cringed while writing this, i mean, the details are fucking horrible )

But a person with blond hair caught her attention and they locked eyes.

It is as if time has stopped.

Both staring at each others eyes. It had surprised them to see another person had found the Pond of Wishes ( EWWW THE NAME OF THE LAKE IS JUS EWW )

"W-what are you doing here!?" They both said in sync.

"W-wait, let's calm down first." Kou smiled to ease Nene a bit.

After a moment of calming down, they eventually got to introduce to each other.

"I never actually believe that you guys spread those rumors about us, Minamoto-kun. I know you're Kingdom wouldn't do such a thing." Nene smiled at him, Kou was surprised that someone in Kamome Kingdom didn't actually tried to bad-talk-shit about them. That made Kou happy.

"Anyways, what were you doing here in this cave? More importantly, how did you find it?" Nene asked him.

"Ah, about that. My dog went into the forest and uh I accidentally slipped and slid down in this cave." Kou chuckled and scratch his nape. "What about you?"

"Oh, I was just walking around until I thought I was lost and it was raining and uhm, I found this cave." Nene smiled and look at the Pond.

"So, you must be here to have a wish right? That must be the reason." Kou looked at Nene and giggled. "What is you're wish, Princess?"

"Ah, my wish is to stop this idiotic hatred between us. You're a good person Minamoto-kun. So I wish for nothing but peace." Nene laugh. "It's a stupid wish isn't it?"

Kou was surprised, so surprised that Nene felt uneasy that he stared at her out of nowhere after she told him her wish. Does he think that's a horrible wish?

Kou laughs and look at the Pond. "What a coincidence Princess. I, too, have been dreaming for that wish."

---

"May you now kiss the bride." Everyone cheered and threw flowers in the air as the newly wed couple kiss each other passionately.

"How I've been wishing for this day to come, Yashiro Nene." Kou bring his forehead to rest against Nene's.

His new wife giggled. "Wanna know a secret? I went to the Pond and wished that we get married many years ago."

Kou laughs. "I wished for that too, my queen."

And they live happily ever after..

---

bruuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is it good? bad?

well, this was requested by my sis. YannaCarmel, i mean, this doesn't mean ill give u my money after u helped me sis

this one shot is good yet bad

bye

love u