|ℰ𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃|

𝒜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃𝒶

I wish I knew if he was okay..

There was no way that he was killed because the bullet went in his shoulder away from his organs..but I just wish I was there to confirm..

I sat there..locked in my room. I was under house arrest..my betrothed was quite upset of the news that I was in love with a "tyrannical pirate".

"Why do you like someone who captured you?"

"It wasn't even him who took me! For the thousandth time Technoblade took care of me and made sure I was safe and happy!"

"I can't do that for you?!"
He got up in my face and I started to cry.

I didn't know if he was going to hurt me, so I turn my head away and brace myself.

"You aren't Techno! So no you-"

He hit me..hard across my face, the impact sending me to the right, I fell to the floor..

"You whore! You belong to me!"
He spat on me as I laid there on the ground sobbing.

Technoblade would never do this to me..

I needed to find my way back to him.

I pretended to pass out, making him leave after he acted like nothing happened and tucked me into my bed so my parents wouldn't confront him..

Evil bastard..

The best corse of action was to act like I was over it. I needed to gain enough trust to get out of the palace and then I had to get someone to sail me to Ciecel.

"Mother, Father-May my betrothed and I go out to town today? I was hoping to buy a few accessories for my wedding."
I say this nonchalantly as I ate.

"Your sudden change in attitude is suspicious."

I knew they would say that.

My trump card-
"I have realized now that they truly never cared for me..they just wanted the money...and so I may as well just accept my life as it was planned..."
I glance up at my parents sadly.
"I guess you were right...I couldn't handle not being a princess. My life is easy..and I favor that. Truly."

My mother sighed.
"I'm glad you have realized that..Athena the sea is not where a princess belongs. It is dangerous."

"I know that now mother.."

"Alright..you and your fiancée may go out to town, but please be back for dinner. We are having guests over."

"We won't be out long, I already hand a shop in mind!"
I smile at her, sealing this plan with a kiss on my parents heads, and then I took my wicked fiancée out the castle doors with me.

Part two of my plan..

Ditching the wicked one.

"Dear May we go to the tiara maker? I would love a crown with green jewels on it rather then these blue ones."
I gently hug his arm.

He was a bit suspicious, but was too blinded by his obsession over me to really question my actions and words.

"Anything for you my beloved."

...

"May I have this one please?"
I held up a tiara of green to the lady who worked there and she nodded, waving me away.
"I will be paying for it."

"No you will not Princess Athena. Now off you go."
She pushed me towards the door,

My fiancée was actually towards the back of the store looking at ties-

Perfect!

"Okay thank you!"
I nod and quickly ran out of the door, kicking off my heels in the process and taking myself down as many alleys as possible.

There was commotion around the area as I slipped around the dark alleys, shimmying out of the heavy material of my large bodied dress, just leaving me in my silken white nightgown.

I glanced out towards the dock, there was only one boat there and a young man was there about to take off..

This was my only chance!

"Excuse me sir! Can you take me to Ciecel right now!"
I hop onto his small boat immediately, pulling the blanket he had there over my head of red curls.

"O-Of course princess!"
He quickly started the small engine and we took off, I heard my fiancée's loud cursing at the dock.

"Don't even worry. He will be unable to do anything to either of us."
I gave the young man a smile and he just nods, sitting down in front of me and looking out at the passing waves.

I join him in looking. The colors of the now setting sun danced on the water's surface. I just thought of Technoblade the whole time.

I hope he is doing well..that bullet to the shoulder must have hurt a lot.

I hope he can still use that arm..
---