|𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒|

𝒜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃𝒶

When I woke up, my head was laid on top of Technoblade's chest, I watched as his chest and stomach rose and fell as he slept peacefully, our fingers were intertwined..

Did I do that?

Or did he?

I turned my head to look at Technoblade's sleeping face, soft and attractive. I still didn't know for sure if I would be staying with him or if he would make me go back home. We were to leave at ten in the morning..two hours from now.

His eyes slowly opened and we made eye contact, both our faces getting red in that instant.

But neither of us moved.

"Good Morning..Athena."
His voice was deep and sleepy, my stomach erupted in butterflies.

"G-Good Morning Techno..how did you sleep?"
I went to sit up, but his free hand came around and gently pushed my head back down onto his chest, his heartbeat calm.

"I'll be honest. It was the best sleep I had ever gotten."
He smiled and I just melted.

He truly is an amazing and sweet man.

"Seriously talk now..are you sure you don't want to resume your royal life style? I'm a wealthy man but not as well off and flexible as you are used to-"

"I'm staying..with everyone, especially you.."

I think..I had started liking Techno, I don't know when it first started, but he made me so happy..when we weren't fighting.

"Athena."
He chuckled,

"What's so funny?"

"You are so cute.."
He admitted, his pointer finger twirled a piece of my hair.
"We should get prepared to leave on the ship. You will be telling your family and betrothed you want to stay with us after we receive the money."

"Sounds like a plan."
I nod, and he lets me off of him so he could get up and put on his large red cape.

"I have an outfit for you to wear. I think it would flatter you well."
Technoblade took a stack of clothes,
"And before you ask, yes, you wear all of them at once."

"Interesting."
I smile, taking the clothing from him and standing there for a few seconds,

Why was I just standing here-?

"Off you go Athena."
He ruffled a big hand through my hair and I want on my way to a bathroom.

The clothing was tight, and meant to define the curves of the person wearing them, I felt weird because I had never warn anything tight before.

I walked back into Technoblade's bed chamber and he was trying to tighten his corset over his white shirt, I took the strings from him and he held his hair out of the way as I pulled them and laced the rest of it.

"It's not too tight right?"
I turn him around to face me.

His eyes just widened-
"Athena!"

"W-What?"
I jump back a bit.

"You look amazing-"
He was in awe, taking my hand and spinning me so he could get a full view of me in the clothing he had given me.
"Wow.."

"You are just being over dramatic, I don't look that good."

"Well you do to me."
Technoblade pulled me in by my waist, my heart raced as he kissed the back of my right hand and then my knuckles.

"Techno.."
I press my face into his shoulder.
"This is embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed."

A knock came at the door and then Phil called.
"We are ready when you are Captain!"

"Alright. I'm sending Athena out with you to board, I just need to get a few more things together."

"Alright!"
Technoblade guided me to the door and opened it. Phil smiled at me pleased.
"You look good EX Princess of Evermore"

"She does."
Technoblade nods in satisfaction.

"You two.."
I cover my face.

"Oh my gosh Athena! You have such a great body!"
Niki exclaimed as she was coming from her room down the hall, she wore something similar to me but without the corset.

"Thank you Niki."

"Alright you all get going and I will be there in a few minutes."
Technoblade shooed us and we nod, walking as a unit out of the castle and to the ship.

I was going to tell my family I wanted to stay with Technoblade. I would be implying my refusal to marry the prince as well..

I sat in Technoblade's office on the boat, rocking along with the ship, my eyes closed until the door creaked open,

"You ready?"
Technoblade's voice was in the doorway.

"I've never been more ready than I am now."
I give him a big smile and he coiled back, nodding and closing the door behind him.

He walked to me, standing in front of where I sat, then he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead.
"I will protect you from any and every danger from now on. Welcome to my ship."

"I hope you don't do this to every member-"
I chuckled,

"You are ruining the moment, but no, only you."

I draped my arms across his shoulders, he knelt in front of me, our noses touching,

My heart faces as I looked into his eyes, trying to read him and how he felt about me.

Should I just assume we both are attracted to each other? Or should I just not try and-

His hands rested on my hips and he closed the distance between our bodies and faces, my eyes flutter shut as our lips connect.

He likes me..

^This was the outfit Athena was wearing