|ℰ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉|

𝒜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃𝒶

"Technoblade..I need you...please."
Tubbo made me beg outside his door, the knife held against my neck, it already slightly skimmed the surface of my skin and I felt a warm liquid deep down my neck.

"Athena-?"
The door opened and when he saw I was being held hostage he stopped and put his hands up,

"Oh so I came across the right person to make you give up so easy?"
Tubbo smiled.
"Is this your new girlfriend? She is pretty. It would be a shame if-"

I heard a hard smack and then the knife fell from my neck and hit the ground along with Tubbo.

"This kid needs to learn not to go places like this alone."
Schlatt grumbled, pulling Tubbo's body past Technoblade and I into the room.

I exhaled sharply and tried to calm my shaking, looking down at the floor.

"He didn't hurt you right?"
Technoblade took my face in his large right hand and lifted it so our eyes would make contact.
"You are okay? There was no one else there to hurt you right?"

Tears fell from my eyes and I couldn't get the words out,

"He hurt you? They? Athena please speak?"

"He didn't.."
I pushed out.

"There is a cut on your neck Athena yes he did."
Technoblade let go of my face and pulled me the rest of the way into his room, closing the door behind me.

Schlatt was tying Tubbo to a chair with rope and taking any and all weapons from his person while Techno sat me on his bed.

A hand brushed through my hair as he stood in front of me, looking down at me, he tilted my head back so he couldn't see the cut on my neck better.

"It's not too deep, but it will take a bit to heal.."
He sighed, cleaning it up and wrapping it in a white bandage.
"Nothing else happened to you?"

"No."
I shook my head and he nods, running both hands through my hair. He seemed stressed.
"Are you okay..Captain..?"

"I don't actually want you to call me Captain Athena..I was just trying to scare you. I was just frustrated."

"I know..Phil even told me that. I don't listen to you, that is the problem, and I'm sorry.."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead, I felt my face get heated as he drew back with a warm smile.
"You are a very difficult woman Athena."

"You are ruining the moment.."
I pout.

He just chuckled, taking his hands from my hair and nodding to Schlatt,

Schlatt seemed different now that I have encountered him again..I guess Technoblade's form of persuasion is good after all.

"Tubbo, we don't currently have Tommy. A new pirate, Ranboo, has decided to pick a fight with us for no reason and I have no intention of fighting, so I am offering them money. Now let me tell you, you almost ruined that plan by roping Princess Athena of Evermore into this little hero game you decided to play. If you had killed her you could have kissed Tommy goodbye because I will not start a war and lose many for one."

Yes he would..

No actually-he would fight them all himself..

But he is using his scare persuasion so I won't interrupt.

Tubbo looked to me in horror,
"I'm so sorry Princess!"

"You are okay Tubbo..you didn't know."
I frown.

"Athena. He could have killed you, aren't you upset?"
Technoblade looked back at me.

"I would have been more upset if he had hurt you.."
Why did I even say that? I was the one being held at knifepoint-

"Athena."
He smiled a bit.
"You idiot.."

As he shook his head he took a dagger from his shelf and pressed the point to Tubbo's chest.

"Wait! Wait please Techno!"
Tubbo began to scream.
"I'm sorry! I just want Tommy back! Please!"

"Tubbo, he left with us willingly to protect you. There is no reason to break into our current location and hold people hostage!"
Technoblade raised his voice.
"Tubbo, you are lucky I care for Tommy and that Athena is here too, because if neither of those two mattered, you wouldn't be alive right now. Understand boy?"

"Yes! Please don't do this!"
Tubbo was crying and I tried to not yell at Technoblade because it broke my heart to see such a young boy being threatened with death.

Technoblade moved the dagger in a fast downward motion, cutting all the ropes it touched, then put the blade under the boy's chin.
"You can stay here the rest of the night and leave in the morning. I want no further trouble of it will be your head on my ship's bow. Understand?"

"Yes sir!"
Tubbo whined.

"Good. Schlatt show him a spare room."
Technoblade fished the boy up and handed him roughly to Schlatt who dragged him out of the room.

It was silent.

I didn't know what to do or say, I just sat there on his bed looking down at my thumbs.

"Are you staying in Niki's room..or...in my room tonight?"
Technoblade sat next to me, from the corner of my eyes I could see his ears were red and his cheeks a bright pink.

"If you will have me.."
I blushed too.

"You can sleep on the bed, I will stay on the couch.."

"But-"

"Unless you wanted to share the bed?"
He raised an eyebrow.

I flustered, covering my face.

"That's what I thought."
He chuckled,

He was playing with me? Well two can play that game.
"Can we?"
I look him directly in the eyes and I had never seen him become so embarrassed before.
"I won't do anything."
I add, a smirk on my lips.

"You are sooo sly aren't you?"
He rolled his eyes, still a flustered mess,
"If you promise then."
He smiled a bit.

"Of course~"
I cheese.