|𝒯𝑒𝓃|

𝒜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃𝒶

He will keep me..

He went to slowly move away from my lips but I whine a bit making him stop, just looking into my eyes,
"Are you alright..?"

"Kiss me again.."
I look at him pleadingly.

I wanted to remember this..

"You aren't a princess anymore..so I'm not obligated-"

I pull him by the white collar of his shirt and kiss him, cutting him off,
I kissed him three times and when I was finally happy with the moment an let him pull away, his face red.

"I still won't take no for an answer~"
I purr, standing up and walking to the door, Technoblade was still recovering from my sudden act, on his knees on the ground, covering his mouth.
"I'm gonna go sit with Phil as he navigates, come up when you're..better~"

And I left.

And suddenly I felt my face heat up and my heart raced..

Why did I do that..?

I cover my mouth and shook my head, maybe Phil will know why I felt that way..and did that..

I made my way up to Phil who was just leaning on the wheel, steady sailing,

He looked so happy and peaceful at sea..

This was where he belonged..

"Hey Ex Princess."

"Athena.."
I greet him with a smile.

"Athena. Why is your face so red? What did you two kids do below deck~?"
He winked at me, chuckling as I waved my hands in front of me in a fluster.

"Nothing of the sort! We just kissed! A couple of times!"
I cover my mouth. I was being too loud.

"I know you wouldn't do anything like that Athena I was joking. So you two kissed hmm? How was it?"

"It was..amazing...it was like he was confirming he wouldn't let me go."
I smile as I remembered.
"He will keep me.."

"Of course he will, just a warning though..he may get a bit territorial over you. His first girlfriend..did he tell you about her?"

"Yeah..I am ready for it."
I nod, taking a seat on the stairs as I watched the open water, the sun reflecting off of its clear blue surface.

Technoblade came up the steps a few minutes later and sat next to me, chatting to Phil and acting casual, a hand resting on mine.

"So how is this going to work without a fight. I'm sure that her parents won't approve and her betrothed-"

"I have a backup plan if the original doesn't work."
Technoblade looks to me.
"And if that time comes, you just need to trust us..okay Athena?"

What does he mean?

"What are you planning-?"

He just kissed me, shaking his head as he pulled away from me, standing and going to talk exclusively with Phil.

What was he planning if the first one doesn't work..?

---

We pulled into the port and I immediately spotted my family at the dock, there were men with guns too..

Technoblade took my hand into his and led me to the ramp that was lowered,

"This is your moment Athena."
Technoblade calmly told me, and I look right into my mothers eyes below us.

This will break her heart...

"Mother!"
I look to my dad.
"Father.."
Technoblade squeezed my hand.
"I wish to stay with Technoblade and his crew! Mother I'm in love with him..and the sea! His home land could prosper and unite with me!"

"Athena do you hear yourself right now? You are a princess! Not a pirate! It's dangerous!"

"I know mother! And I hear myself, loud and clear! I want to stay with him mother!"
I hug myself into Technoblade, one of his arms wraps around my waist, we both look down at my parents.

"I promise I will protect her your Majesty.."
He spoke up, bowing his head to them.

I watched my parents intently, my mother's eyes were watering.

"Mother..we still need the money so we can rescue Tommy..."
I slowly pull away from Techno, standing on the edge, his hand supporting me by my waist.
"Please..I promise to come back and visit-"

A gunshot sounded-

And hit Technoblade next to me,

Everything was in slow motion..

Him falling, me screaming, soldiers running..Technoblade's crew trying to take off.

"How could you do this?!"
I scream, looking right at my parents, cradling Technoblade's head in my arms, pressing my hand to his wound on his shoulder to try and stop the blood.
"I hate you two! So much!"

"Give us our daughter back!"
My father started yelling at Phil who had arrived next to me, guns were aimed at his head.

"This..was plan B.."
He pulled me up, holding a knife to my neck,
"The ransom money for your daughter, throw it aboard now or she goes!"

He was shaking, he didn't want this...

I knew he wouldn't hurt me...but he would have to exchange me..

"Fine just don't hurt her!"
My mother screamed, the large bag of coin tossed aboard and I was let go,

"Go."
Phil...his eyes were glassy, his words shaken...

I did as he said, walking down the ramp and to my parents who hugged me,

I didn't hug them back..I just watched as the ship took off..

"Don't you ever do that again!"
My mother shook me.
"See! They are bad people!"

"They aren't bad people! They cared about me and loved me! You just take everything away! I love Technoblade and you shoot him?! I hate you!"
I shove my mother away from me and run off through the large crowd of people and to a garden on the far side of the town..crying...