|𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃|

𝒜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃𝒶

I was calm now that I had gotten to tell Technoblade how I felt, now just to see if he would show up to talk to me about his side.

Niki and I cuddled in her bed, my head on her chest as she pet my head, she told me amazing stories of her experiences with Techno and his crew.

"And then the shark came up but it didn't bit! Instead it swam along side me! It was a Tiger shark too! They tend to be aggressive but not this one!"

"Wow that is amazing.."
I smiled in awe.

A knock came at the door and then Technoblade stepped into the room.

"Let's talk Athena."
He leaned in the doorway, his hair wet from what I had assumed was a shower, he wore a nice white shirt tucked in some black pants.

I slowly moved off of Niki and gave her a weary smile before leaving the room with Techno, we walked to his office..so I knew he was serious.

"Take a seat anywhere."
He instructed.

I sat in the chair across from him at his desk and we made eye contact, I started to feel nervous.

"We will start off with what you want. You want to become a pirate and be free and happy and write your own adventure. Next, I wanted to get money for returning you, then go save Tommy, and retire my life on the sea forever since it has done nothing but hurt me. Though as time has passed I felt myself changing, wanting to make you happy and keep you safe becoming one of my top priorities. Though I am afraid of attachment so I start to push you away, but I see now that I can't stay away for long."
He leaned on his elbows, his cheeks taking on a crimson color as he averted his eyes to the wall.
"I have realized how much I want to keep you..but it is scary to me.."

"Why does it scare you?"
I cross my arms.
"And don't mention Aurora.."

"Because you are reckless and could get yourself killed. Then I would get upset with myself for not saving you."

"You have a savior complex Techno."

"It used to be quite the opposite."

"Not very believable."

We were silent for a bit after I said that.

Technoblade cleared his throat.
"If you want to stay. You will have to personally tell your parents and betrothed. I don't wish for anymore trouble, especially from a royal family with fleets and brainwashed idiots ready to die for no good reason."

"They won't let me stay with you-"

"Athena. It is the only way. I will no longer be flexible with you, if you don't want to be a princess anymore then stop acting like one. And from now on, you call me captain. Am I understood?"
His tone was no longer soft, it was stern and a bit aggressive.

I felt a chill down my spine, a flash back to when we first met, his cold blade pressed to my neck, his distant eyes on me..

"Understood..Captain."
I just nod.

I went too far..

---

"Are you doing alright Athena? You haven't eaten anything on your plate? Maybe you don't like lamb? I'll get you-"

"Techno hates me Phil..and for good reasons...I was petty and rude and all he ever wanted was to keep me safe and happy. I fear there is no fixing this..I just want him to look at me warmly again..to say my name boyishly.."
I felt a tear run down my cheek, but I didn't wipe it away.

"Oh Athena.."
Phil frowned.
"Captain doesn't hate you, he just finds the only way you will listen to him is if he is stern with you. He doesn't like it, but he has to do it."

"He told me to call him Captain.."

"Once again, it is the stern tone that you listen to."

"I don't like it..I like calling him Techno."

"Then do that."
Phil laughed a bit.
"He probably won't stop you, as long as you two aren't around others."

I just nod, taking one bite of my meal and then standing up.
"I think I will be going to the library..when are we departing back to sea?"

"In two days time. Don't stay up and wandering too late alright?"
Phil stood up as well, collecting our plates and patting my head.

"I won't..I will just do a bit of light reading."
I gave him a reassuring smile and began to travel through the long halls to the large library.

"There has to be history somewhere around here."
My eyes wander aimlessly about the collection of books.

"What are you looking for?"
A younger boy's voice came from the doorway and I jumped, turning to find a small brunette.

"History..about pirates and this island. And you?"
I had never seen him before..

"Just wandering."
He shrugged, he looked tired.

"You should get to bed, what is your name."
I slowly walk towards him.

"Tubbo. And I don't have a bed here."
I freeze.
"I'm here for my friend Tommy back. Where is he?"

"Tommy? Techno said he was taken and he has to pay some ransom money for him.."

"Bullshit."
The boy seemed to get angry, and I watched as he pulled out a dagger and in no time, it was pressed against my neck, his free hand covering my mouth.
"Take me to Technoblade's bed chamber. We have some unfinished business. Also, if you scream your dead."

I nod, keeping quiet as I led the boy up the steps to the front of Technoblade's room, I was shaking uncontrollably. What was Tubbo going to do?

Or..

What is Techno going to do?