chapter 17

After the exhausting 8 rounds Jeno put on Jaemin, the bottom could no longer function.

Jaemin realized he was fucking with a beast.

The sun was now rising, having little to no sleep because of the horny teacher.

The couple was just cuddling in bed, naked under the blankets. "Are you okay baby? Do you wanna go get breakfast before going to school?" Jeno asked.

Jaemin gave it a thought. "It's okay babe, I have to go home and change to a clean uniform anyways. I'll see you at class though." Jaemin let out a scrawny yawn.

"I can drive you home. You can't move right?"Jeno had his usual smirk, making Jaemin roll his eyes.

"Very funny, master." The younger laughed, immediately stopping seeing the olders eyes filled with lust.

"UH UH, no. No, I have to go or I'll be late to school later." Jaemin limped to the washroom as fast as he can so he can get dressed.

Jeno knocked in the washroom to let him know that he'll be in the car, waiting.

He went downstairs slowly, groaning while getting into the car because of his soar ass. Seeing the struggling Jaemin, Jeno started giggling making the younger hit him on his arm. "Tsk, okay let's go." Jeno said as the younger buckled his seat belt.

The short ride to Jaemin's house was very relaxing. The two listening to the radio blasting "Pretty Savage" by Blackpink, the younger was surely singing from the bottom of his heart.

Jeno loved hearing Jaemin's voice. He thought he sounded like an angel no matter what he sings. His deep rapping voice with a little bit of honey when singing the tunes puts a smile on the older's face until reaching the other's house.

"Bye baby, i'll see you in about an hour." Jeno kissed Jaemin on his pretty, pink lips before bidding his departure and driving away.

Jaemin stayed at the yard, until the car was no longer to be seen. He smiled with tiny squeals. thinking of his boyfriend. He skipped his way to the front door. Fishing out his keys but the door was flown open and he was taken inside by his ear.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN JAEMIN?! WHERE DID YOU GO TO SLEEP?" Jaemin slapped the hand of his ear, shocking his mom.

A slap was landed on his now, red cheek.

A slap.

Jaemin's eyes starts watering. The living room was silent until a throat being cleared emitted.

Jaemin looked up to the sound seeing his father at the top of the stairs looking at him with a hard gaze.

"Jaemin, where the fuck have you been?" He slowly walked down the stairs. The kid cowering in fear with each step he took.

He couldn't say anything. How could he even answer his parents?

"You don't think I noticed you haven't been sleeping in your room. We may work a lot but I know when my son is doing shit I don't like." He spat, frightening Jaemin more.

"I-i'm sorry." He whispered, tears falling.

Footsteps neared jaemin and out of nowhere, a punch was delivered to his left eye, dropping to the floor with the unexpected hit from his father.

Before gaining realization, a hard tug to his hair had him screaming in agony. His dad was dragging him on the floor all the way across the room. His dad took a hold of his shaking son on the floor and took another blow to his side.

And another.

"STOP PLEASE IM PREGNANT! STOP" Jaemin yelled, not caring if he was getting beaten. As long as his baby was safe, but getting punches to the side might do some damage. My fucking luck. It always has to do something with my stomach. Jaemin thought.

"I'm pregnant p-please stop." Jaemin continued speaking out in the silent house.

Rigid breathing was heard from the older male, making him look up to the most unreadable expression he's ever seen from his dad.

"Y-you're what?" His father asked slowly.

"Jaemin, is this true? You're pregnant?" Now it's the mother's turn to question with a hand over her mouth.

"Y-yes. I don't know how it h-happened." Jaemin started his loud cries on the floor covering his stomach.

His mom grabbed Jaemin off the floor and sat him on the couch. Guilt was what she felt, not helping her own son getting punched by her husband.

"W-when did t-this happen?" She asked slowly, crying herself too.

"I went to get a check up since I haven't been feeling well, and it resulted to me being pregnant." Jaemin lied, not wanting to worry his mom even more with all the mishaps that's happened.

A soft embrace was revived from his mother as an apology.

"I need to know who did this to my son." Jaemin was startled from the voice that only spoke after a few minutes from hearing the news. "I need to meet him. I'm very disappointed in you Jaemin. I didn't raise you to have a kid at the age of 18." His father said,

"I apologize for hitting you, son. But I need to meet him. Bring him to dinner later tonight." Jaemin's father took his leave, up the stairs to his shared room.

Jaemin started crying, hating to disappoint his parents. They never have time for him, but still very thankful for everything they've given him. And for the first time in his life, he recived a slap and punches from his parents.

The first time they ever laid hands on him.

"I'm so sorry for slapping you, hun. And for not stopping your father when he was getting violent." She said softly, easing jaemin into her hold.

"Mom, you guys never have time for me. It's even weird now that you both gave me attention cuz i'm not used to it. I'm sorry to ever disappoint you both cuz I also know how hard you work for our family. I love you both and I hope you guys accept me." Jaemin sobbed, piercing his own moms heart.

"I love you so much baby. It will work out. Trust me. I'll talk to your dad."

A minute has passed and she tapped jaemin on his head. "Why don't you go shower and get ready, then I can take care of your bruises for you before going to school, hmm?" Her mother suggested and shooed him to shower.

Her mother saw the way he was limping and giggled quietly while shaking her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey cuties! I was going to make this chapter very angsty but I decided to just go on with the story!

Oh and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while

Once again, thank you for reading! Love ya and stay safe always!💖