chapter 9

Third POV

"FUCK HYUNG WAIT TOO HARD."

"What the fuck did I say about that little mouth of yours?!"

"T-to no-not swear. I-i'm sorry."

Jaemin stayed as quiet as he can as he gets his ass pounded from behind. Jeno was going mad. And Jaemin knew he wasn't going to go easy on him this time.

"N-no. Hy-hyung too mmmm- much."

"Fucking take it, Jaeminie. Take my big dick without whining. This is what you get for trying to tease me again."

He rammed fast and harder, making Jaemin cum his 7th time in the past hour.

"I didn't m-mean to suddenly ahhhh. To suddenly suck your dick while mmm- you were driving."

"Jaemin. You're so fucking naughty. You deserve everything that's coming your way right now." Jeno said as he lifted his big hands and slapped jaemins plumped, red butt cheeks.

"Daddy. Enough PLEASE! I-it's been an h-hour."

"You're not gonna fucking complain until i cum. You hear me?"

"Yes, Daddy."

After what felt like for another hour. The animal that's pounding Jaemin's ablitirated asshole came with a final thrust.

"Baby you got me so fucking crazy."

"And you got me so destroyed. YOU LITERALLY FUCKED ME FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF, HYUNG." Jaemin was prepared for a scolding as he had raised his voice at him but a rather sound of laughter coming from the older filled the now sex-stenched playroom.

"Hyung, you're so cute when you laugh."

"You bring it out of me Jaeminie." The latter blushed as he didn't expect the words to make his heart skip a beat.

"You're always so serious. It's nice to see you let lose for a while." Jaemin ended with a smile.

"Minnie I just fucked you, you don't think that's letting lose?" The teacher laughed, getting overconfident again.

"Yah! That's not funny, Mr Jeno." Jeno immediately laughs again as he cuddles Jaemin, not losing his crescent eyes smile.

"Aw baby you're so cute. I think I I'm starting to fall for y-"

A ringtone of Jeno's phone hit the couple's hearing.

"Hold on, Gimme one sec. I'll take this call." Jeno said with a straight face as soon as he saw the caller ID. His precious smile gone and replaced with a frown. Jeno walks out of the room as soon as he picked up his call.

Jaemin mirrors the olders expression as he was confused.

After a couple of minutes, Jeno barges into the room looking like he could kill anyone in his way. The pink haired couldn't help but to be afraid as he doesn't know what Jeno can do.

"H-hey what's wrong."

"My family. My dad is such a fucking asshole. I don't understand why he's always up in my business. HE CAN FUCK OFF." The older yelled, clearly pissed.

"What happened?" Jaemin asked with a caring voice.

"The reason why I'm teaching even though i'm filthy rich, is because my dad wanted me to become a CEO of his fucking company. He basically kicked me out of the house just for rejecting his offer. I am not going to give in to what he wants cuz he has my life planned out right before my eyes. My mom still financially supports me because she knows I just want to live my life." Jeno said on the verge of tears. Jaemin quickly went over to edge of the bed to give the other a comforting hug.

"Your dad really do sound like a jerk."

"Yeah. And he doesn't ever stop trying to make me date other people. He keeps setting me up for dates and such which I DONT FUCKING NEED." The teacher yelled.

"It's okay hyung. You'll be fine. I'm here." Jaemin tried comforting.

"I think another round can distract me." The older smirked.

"Hyungie! I'm so sore." Jeno flipped Jaemin over as he was still bare naked. The pink hair had no time to think about the situation as Jeno's pulsating dick enters his ravaged hole for the nth time that night.

The couple woke up with a smile on both of their faces. The two were snuggled up underneath the thick blanket on the king sized bed in Jeno's room.

The room was huge for a single person. It had the same interior as the whole house. Overall, Jaemin would not get tired of it's aesthetic.

"Let's go take a quick shower before heading to school." Jeno suggested.

"Okay, hyung."

Jeno carried the smaller as he knew Jaemin couldn't walk. The latter snuggled into Jeno's neck, smelling his manly scent he still had on.

In the shower, another quickie happened which had Jaemin on the floor now.

"Jeno hyung, you for real gotta stop. I can't walk at all. I am not going to school crippled like this. And I really believe you should get me a wheelchair at this point." Jaemin said wincing.

"Okay baby why don't we skip school today, to have a little date? Would you like that?"

"Hyung even if I wanted to, you're a teacher and you shouldn't skip it just because you want to."

"Jaeminie baby, you seem like you're really hurt so I want to take care of you. We don't even have to go out. Just stay home and watch movies and stuff. What do you say?"

"Okay fine, babe." Jeno coudln't stop smiling at the pet name the other just called him. Jaemin seems to realize the situation which just gets him embarrassed.

"Hehe cute. Okay let's get out of the shower and change into comfortable clothes." Jeno suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for the votes and reads! ❤️