chapter 16

A whole week passed in school. The 6 boys having fun at lunch, Jaemin casually going to Jeno's house after school, and Renjun being the happy "uncle" he is.

He hasn't told the rest as he feels the need to just let it sit.

He felt content to where he was at in life.

He has a boyfriend that takes care of him.

A baby to grow, love and cherish.

His 6 dorky besties that will make his ass fall off.

The only thing that was missing was his parents.

It's okay though, you can't get everything you want in life. Jaemin thought.

On friday, Jaemin sat in math class and purposely seducing Mr Lee.

He was playing a dangerous game knowing how Jeno would punish him.

Fuck it. I love how he punishes me. It gets me crazy.

He had a plan. An insane plan.

Jaemin turned to his left and looked at Haruto and winked at him.(yes from treasure. ik they're like 4 years apart BUT HE SO FINE BYE.)

Haruto's confidence was immediately showed when he smirked towards the shorter male.

"Hey handsome, can I borrow a pencil?" The shorter one asked, batting his eyelashes.

"For sure baby, I'll give you a pencil if you give me your number." Haruto smiled.

If I didn't have Jeno and my baby, I would have definitely give him my number.

"Mmm I'll think about it, pretty boy."

"Cmon baby, stop playing so hard to get."

"I'm not, it's jus-"

"What's so important that you guys are talking instead of taking notes and paying attention in my class?" Jeno stopped the whole class, clearly angry.

"Mr Lee, he just asked me for a pencil." Haruto spoke up, not caring really.

"I'm sorry, sir." Jaemin smirked, knowing his boyfriends kinks and started working on the lesson.

"Hyung. It's so tight." Jaemin complained at the rope that had him tied to the bed post.

"I don't give a fuck. You don't think I heard you call him handsome and pretty boy. You're not a very quiet speaker, Jaemin." Jeno's voice was cold and Jaemin knew he was fucked.

"Is my baby jealous?" Jaemin asked while the older stood up from the bed and opened an unknown drawer.

Jeno was quiet.

Dead quiet.

Which scared the younger even more.

Jeno was pulling things out of the drawer that Jaemin has never seen in his life.

After getting what he needed, he walked back to the bed and put everything on the nightstand.

"Now your punishment is going to be a lot more different than what you get."

He spread my legs apart and without a doubt, inserted what Jaemin guessed it was.

A vibrator.

Jaemin wasn't ready as it started vibrating at the highest speed. "FUCK HYUNG WHAT THE FUCK." Jaemin couldn't surpress his moans.

"Watch it baby. This is for flirting with another boy while being with me." Jeno walked out of the door and slammed it shut.

The rope prevented Jaemin from moving and was forced to take whatever the vibrator has to offer him.

Cum after cum, he has now came his 8th time. He was probably there for around an hour now.

He couldn't be more happy when he hears the door open.

"JENO HYUNG PLEASE IM SORRY. TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT!" Jaemin yelled, crying for overstimulation.

Jeno was still not talking and it really worried Jaemin that he might've stepped over the line this time.

"Hyung. I'm sorry please, I can't move." Jaemin pleaded with a hushed tone.

The teacher took the gag ball and put it on the students mouth.

"Hmmmph!"

"Now I'm going to use a flogger. I'm mad, Jaemin. Fucking mad."

Jeno lifted the flogger and took a hit on Jaemins thighs.

"MMMMMPH!"

Another hit to his other thigh.

One to his ass.

Jaemin was sobbing at this point.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" Jaemin shook his head signalling the other to stop, which the elder followed.

Jeno stripped of his clothes and Jaemin will never not get surprised at how big his baby daddy's dick is. LIKE ITS HUGE.

The teacher took out  the vibrator. Not letting  Jaemin relaxed, he slammed himself into the younger, pure raw.

"MMMH!" Jaemins ball gag has his drool all over his face and dribbling down his chin. He looked fucked up.

Jeno pushed Jaemin down and grabbed his neck as he pounds mercilessly on the sobbing boy. The amount of pleasure and pain that the younger is going through is making him see stars.

Letting go of his throat, Jeno unties the rope and takes out the wet gag ball.

"I want to hear you scream while daddy fucks your brains out."

"FUCK FUCK FUCK TOO MUCH!"

"Yeah, you like being a slut don't you? Flirting with other guys when you know I fuck you the best." Jeno wishpered in the youngers ear.

Jaemins moans was enough for the teacher to go faster.

"You see, slut. I'm the one for you." Jeno growled in his ear, pushing Jaemin to the edge.

Jeno came inside of the younger while Jaemin came all over the bed.

Jaemin was tired. He just wanted to fall asleep.

Not until Jeno moved inside of him and started another round of pleasure and pain for Jaemin.

Moans and skin slappings surrounded the room, that both of them didn't realize the constant ringing of phone calls from Jaemin's dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is supposed to be a smutty book but It's turning more of angst. HELP LMAO.
I hope it's not too angsty thoooooo.

Thank you for the reads sweeties.

See you all on the next chapter!💗