chapter 3

Jaemin POV

I was running late again. My alarm clock decided to be a bitch and not wake me up properly. UGH. Mr Lee is gonna kill me for being late again.

I was so out of breath. Running from home is not easy as it sounds if you don't have stamina. I didn't even bother with how I looked like. I really should though since Mr Lee is gonna see me but i'd rather not get detention on my second day at my new school.

I walked in quietly trying not to make a sound. Mr Lee was facing the board and was writing down formulas so I thought I had succeeded but right as I sat down, he turned and gave me a look I couldn't decipher.

"Mr Na, what did I say yesterday?!"

"I-i-i'm so-sorry sir!" I tried speaking to my best abilities.

"This is unacceptable especially on ur second day. Detention after class."

"NO!" oh fuck.

"No?" He threatened with a cold glare.

"I m-mean yes Sir. I di-didn't mean to."

"It's Mr Lee."

"oh.. yes Mr Lee" I said with a quiet voice. I'm so embarrassed.

"Damn he's so hot headed." I heard a whisper coming from Renjun beside me. I shrugged.

"Okay anyways, i'm collecting the homework that I gave out yesterday."

Everyone stood up and handed the supposed work, but i just sat there not knowing what to do since I had slept on it and didn't finish. Fuck.

"Na Jaemin. First ur late to my class and didn't finish my assigned work? We're gonna have a talk after class today."

I shrunk in my seat feeling even more embarrassed than I did this morning. Double Fuck.

After class, I really did not want to talk to Mr Lee. I have no explanation and he's probably just gonna give me more work or detention time. I tried blending in with the class as they rushed out of the room.

"Jaemin. Did you really think you can run away?" I stopped in my track and slowly turned around. I sighed and walked with my head down towards him. He grabbed my chin and made me look up and stare at his brown doe eyes.

"Look at me while I'm speaking."

"I-i-I'm so-"

"Stop apologizing." I scanned the room and realized it was just us two in the tiny room. He walked away towards the door. My eyes widened as he had shut the door and locked it.

"Listen Jaemin. I'm not here to play your games. You're here to play mine" He took slow strides towards me as I walked backwards trying to create space. My body hit his big desk and couldn't move any further.

"I don't know what you're doing to me. But I'm here for it. I don't like bad boys, Na Jaemin." I covered my flush face as I heard his words.

He now stood right infront of me as he inched his face closer and closer. "Will you be a good boy for me?" I could feel his hot breath on my lips. It took everything out of me to not elicite a squeal. My whole body was in a state of shock and couldn't do anything but stand still. I closed my eyes waiting for something.

But nothing came. Just the sound of his deep chuckle again. He took a step back and wrote me a late slip. I quickly grabbed it and took my chance to run out of the now hot, suffocating room.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED OH MY.

I got in my biology class and handed my teacher the late slip and she seemed like she didn't care. I sat down in my spot beside Chenle and Renjun.

"Are you okay Hyung? You're red." Chenle asked me.
"I'm alright, just tired." I said
Renjun and Chenle brushed it off and continued listening to the lesson that had them all taking notes.

Time Skip

I was speaking with Mark in English since he was trying to help me improve. Until I had heard the bell signalling school is over. I dreaded everything right now. I don't wanna face him. But I also do. I don't know what he wants from me. Why did he say those things and even got close to me. I really thought he was gonna kiss me. Why would he? He's a teacher stupid.

"Yo Jae, are we going out after school to tour you around."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry I actually can't. I have detention from Mr Lee because I ran late to his class today."

"Oh okay, It's no biggie. I'll let everyone else know. Have fun in detention" I rolled my eyes at him for the last part but thanked him nonetheless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote and comment! Thank you❤️