chapter 14

It was finally saturday.

How Jaemin wishes he can stay home and just watch disney all day, again.

Jaemin smiled at the thought of him and Jeno cuddling and watching Moana. Moana was good but watching it with Jeno was perfect.

He misses the elder.

He hasn't seen him in 2 days.

That's for skipping yesterday with the boys😋.

But today's the day where Jaemin will break the news to Jeno.

He was scared. Frightened.

He's a teacher and I'm just a student. Fucking shit.

Either way he deserves to know.

Jaemin got ready and wore black skinny jeans with a baggy striped long sleeve.

He made pancakes and ate that shit good.

Looking at the time, it was already 12 pm and thought he should head to Jeno's. Thanking the gods that he remembered the directions.

Jaemin made it infront of the house and saw Jeno's car. He smiled while walking towards the door and knocked three times.

When no one answered, he knocked a little louder incase Jeno didn't hear the first time. Jaemin frowned as the door still stay closed. He tried opening the door and to his surprise, it was open. He checked the living room, the kitchen, the washroom downstairs but Jeno was nowhere to be found.

He slowly walked up the stairs and saw the playroom open. He smirked and opened the door quietly. His eyes immediately lighting up on fire.

He saw Yeeun, dropping rose petals on the bed and on the floor while she wore just her undergarments.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jaemin question and Yeeun jumped by surprise. She looked at jaemin and had a teasing smile.

"Nothing, I was just waiting for Jeno while he's in the shower. We're just gonna have some fun." She said confidently as she walks over to me.

"Have fun? You really are the slut Jeno calls you." Jaemin tempted, wiping the smirk off of her face.

"Yeah, a slut that had him before you. I don't know why you're so bold when ur just a student. If anything I have more of a relationship with Jeno than you'll ever will." Yeeun exclaimed, clearly getting infuriated.

"Damn, you'd go all out for this wouldn't you? Let me tell you something, sweetheart. When you're not with him, he fucks me. It's crystal clear that he left you because you're a whore. In fact, I didn't even need to seduce him to get him into bed. All I needed to do was sit still and look pretty. But you, you need to go out of your way just to even have his dick harden." Jaemin said spat back.

"FUCK YOU!" Yeeun screamed and raised her hands to his face.

But Jaemin caught it.

"It seems like you're not as strong as the other day when you left me lying in that washroom, hmm?" And pushed her hand away. She raised the other one but Jaemin was quicker. He caught it again and held it tightly, probably making a mark on her wrist.

"Next time, don't come for a pregnant bitch." Jaemin spat on her face and raised his big, right hand and ended it with a smack right on her left cheek. Yeeun yelled from the impact and stumbled back.

It was Jaemin's turn to walk towards her with the same smile she displayed earlier.

"You're gonna regret that." The blonde, long haired yelled as she grabbed his hair and pulled it.

"No bitch, you." He elbowed her nose and kicked her stomach. She flew to the floor with a bloody nose.

The pink haired got on top of the girl and restrained her from moving.

"In the end, you lose. Go get knocked up by another dude. Jeno's fucking mine." As soon as those words left Jaemin's mouth, Jeno walked in on the commotion with just a towel covering his holy glory.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?" Jeno yelled making both of them gasp.

"JENO BABY HELP ME! HE CAME IN HERE AND STARTED SLAPPING AND BEATING ME UP! DO SOMETHING!" Yeeun got up the floor and clung to jeno.

"Jeno, she fucking fought me at a cafe and left me unconscious." Jaemin stood there, just looking at Jeno's eyes. The other saw the scratch marks on Jaemin's face. They stared at each other until Jeno spoke up.

"Is that true Yeeun?"

"N-NO OFCOURSE NOT."

"She stuttered, she's lying." Jaemin declared.

"Why did you beat Jaemin up until he was unconscious?" Jeno raised his voice and pushed the girl away.

"I DIDN'T. I SWEAR." Yeeun clung onto Jeno again just to get pushed back and fall on the floor.

"What the fuck Jeno! I'm literally bleeding because he elbowed me on my fucking nose and you don't even care!" Yeeun shouted with anger.

"Cuz I don't care. You cheated on me. You beat up and left the one person I care about unconscious. Didn't I already tell you to get the fuck out of my house and never come back!?! Stay away from me and my boyfriend. You don't say anything about this. I'm going to call your dad, Mr Jang and say that the arranged marriage is over since you cheated. Understood?" Jeno dared.

"NO PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHI-"

"Get out of my house, Yeeun. Just be glad I'm not taking it to the media to ruin your reputation. You can easily leave this situation behind or make it more difficult for you." Jeno was shooting daggers right through the blonde making her shrink. What a bitch. He thought.

"Okay I'm sorry. I'll take my leave. I won't say anything anymore." She gathered her clothes and purse and limped towards the door. She looked behind to give Jaemin a glare as she walked out.

"Serves you right bitch, fuck you!" Jaemin yelled with all of his might.

"Enough Jaemin. You know I don't like your profanities." Jeno was still only wearing a loose towel, showcasing his 6 pack abs and body that are shaped by the god of visuals. A chuckle from the other made Jaemin stop drooling from the sight.

"You're staring." Jeno said, giving Jaemin flashbacks to his first day bumping into the teacher.

"Baby I miss you." Jeno took the smaller into an embrace as the younger cuddled into his warm naked body.

"I miss you too hyung. I'm sorry for avoiding you. I just needed some space and time to think."

"Think about what?"

"Why don't you go change and we'll talk then." Jaemin reassured. More like reassured himself to not do anything other than talk.

"Okay baby let's go to my room."

Jaemin jumped on Jeno's back as he ran out the playroom and into the bedroom. Sounds of laughter coming from the both of them rang through the long hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly miss writing nomin so here you go!

I am in no way pushing violence to the said audience. This is just a work of art. So please don't take it to heart.

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading the comments (I read all).
See you in the next chapter, bye babies❤️🥰