chapter 7

Third POV

The morning bell signalling the start of class got Jaemin and Jeno out of their comfortable cuddle. As the pink haired walked back to his desk, Jeno unlocked the door. Soon students came rushing in, causing the teacher to slightly whine. He didn't wanna teach at this moment. He just wanted to hug his jaemin. His jaemin? Is he even mine?. His thoughts were cut when a student came into my view, blocking the pretty sight of the student that make him go crazy.

"Hey. Mr Lee. I made these chocolate covered strawberries for you. I h-hope you like it." She ended with a blush.

"Oh! thank you very much, Yuna." Jeno said, smiling softly.

Jaemin raised his brows at the conversation he might've heard. Totally not eavesdropping. This girl is really flirting with Jeno huh? Does she know that he fucked me last night? No ofcourse not stupid, no one can know. You're a student and he's a teacher. No one can ever know.

Without knowing, his face was supporting a frown. Why did he give his virginity to someone that doesn't even love him? His sullen mood made him shut his hot teacher out throughout the whole math class.

Jeno was undoubtedly worried but couldn't question him as he doesn't want to take weird him out. Occasionally, he would make eye contact and ask if he's okay through it. The latter would just look away and ignore. The teacher sighed. He'll definitely talk to him after class.

"Okay class thank you for everyone's participation today. Don't forget to do lesson 5's homework on pythagorean theorem. Have a good rest of your day." The man teaching spoke clearly.
"Oh and Jaemin? Can you stay a bit after class for a word or two?" The teacher raised an eyebrow following the question.

"Yes, sir." Jaemin replied.

Students rushed out of the classroom, running around in the hallways to try and get to their next class in less than 5 minutes. Once the room was clear and it was just the two of them that sat on their own desks, Jeno spoke up.

"Baby. Are you okay?"

"Don't call me that. You're not my boyfriend."

Jeno was taken aback. Where did this attitude come from? The younger was literally fine with the other this morning.

"I can change that."

"Sir, clearly this is one of your games and i'm really not up to play it anymore. You took my first kiss and my virginity. What else do you want from me?" Tears piled up in his eyes, as the words fell out of his mouth. "You even fucking flirt with your students like you didn't fuck me last ni-"

"Jaemin baby, as much as i'd like to explain to you how much you mean to me right now, you are angering me. Never accuse me and curse baby."

"SERIOUSLY?! THATS ALL YOU CAN SAY? YOU SADISTIC FUCK!" Jaemin spat. He turned away, heading out of class, not really feeling like going to his next class. "Leave me alone" he muttered in a soft voice.

He was yanked back by his wrist. Turning around, he was faced with the teachers fiery eyes. He looks like he could kill someone at that very moment. Jaemin stood tall, challenging the other.

"Jaemin I had it with you. I just said to not assume and accuse me for shit that I haven't explained to you. Now I'm giving you two choices. Go out of this room and leave for your next class or stay here while I teach you some manners?" Venom was laced in Jeno's words as he pierced his eyes all over Jaemin's face. Jaemin retreated and defeated shown on his face.