𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

I peek around the corner to see over 15 wizards tied up. I immediately spot my missing friends. Gray and Erza both looked pretty wounded and Natsu was knocked out.

It's now nighttime and our plan has been put into action. The wizard rescue team consists of me, Juvia, Cana, Laxus, and Jet. I signal to Juvia behind me, she nods. It begins pouring rain out of nowhere. 

It begins to get dark and cloudy and suddenly lightning strikes. It hits right in the middle of the guards and they scatter. Good there are only 3 guards left. I nod to Cana, she throws out cards and the guards are captured.

I chuckle, jeez that was easy, these Fairy Tail wizards are strong. I run out of the forest wincing at the pain and make my way over to the wizards. Jet meets me there and helps me untie them. 

People begin getting up and I direct them towards the campsite. I run over to my friends and Juvia follows behind me. "Gray-sama!" She begins to untie him and I run over to Erza and Natsu. 

Erza looks up at me gratefully, "You guys are okay..." I smile and nod at her. Laxus throws Natsu over his shoulder and I help Erza stand. My eyes scan the plaza, did we get everyone? I spot a blue haired girl on the ground. 

I run over to her and offer her my hand. "Don't worry I'm on your side." She leans on my shoulder and we make our way towards the woods. 

It takes awhile but we make it back to the camp with everyone. The people at Fairy Tail were nice enough to give us our own tent since we have such a big group.

I treat Erza while Juvia treats Gray, Gajeel is sitting on the floor playing with Wendy, and Natsu is still knocked out. "You don't know who worried we were." I roll my eyes at Erza's words. "You guys were captured, we weren't."

"If anyone was worried it was Juvia and Lucy." Juvia adds. I hear Natsu stir and finally wrapping Erza's wound. I turn to him with a glare on my face as he sits up. "What happened-" 

"You dumbass!" I slap him across the face and everyone goes silent. "You made me promise not to get captured and then what do you do?!" Natsu rubs his cheek and grins. My cheeks flush, "Do you think this is funny?!"

I raise my arm to hit him again but he grabs it. "It's fine, right? I mean you saved me, didn't you?" My face goes a deeper red, "Uh...well yea..." I hear Gajeel laugh and shoot him a glare. "Anyways where are we?"

I sit down and the color in my face begins to drain. "We're at the Fairy Tail camp, they helped us save you." His face lights up, "So we made it?! We're here!" I grimace, its like he doesn't realize that we were just attacked.

I hear the tent door flap open and Gramps walks in with Laxus behind him. "Ah hello my children, I'm glad to see your all well." I nod and look around at everyone's clueless faces. "This is Fairy Tail's master, Makarov and his grandson, Laxus."

My friends all nod and he continues. "We have decide to relocate and rebuild, it is your choice but I invite you to come with us." My eye brow goes up and I let out a small giggle. Soon all of us burst out laughing and Gramps and Laxus look around confused.

"Sure we'll come."

"We didn't travel all this way for nothing!"

"This guild seems fun."

Gramps smiles as we all call out our agreement. "Well then."

"Welcome to the family."

-

-

The book is done! Next chapter will be an epilogue so please read on!