𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

I run through the woods with Gajeel. I wasn't able to get shoes in the last town so all I have is bandages around my feet. I stare at the ground as I run to make sure I don't step on anything sharp.

"So what now?" I slightly turn my head to Gajeel. "We have to give it 10 minutes before going back so we just keep running." He grunts and turns back to face ahead. I feel a sharp pain in my foot and trip.

"Crap I knew this would happen!" Gajeel stops running and turns back to me. "Get on my back we gotta keep going." I stand on one foot and lift myself onto his back. Gajeel takes off running again through the woods. 

I catch something out of the corner of my eye and lean back. "What the heck are you doing?!" I continue to lean and Gajeel topples over just in the nick of time. A bullet shoots past him grazing his hair.

"Woah. You sure saved me Blondie." I nod and stand. I pull myself into the nearest tree and take my bag off my back. "Gajeel to the east." He nods and I begin to wrap my foot. 2 people emerge from the east of the woods, like I predicted.

"Well hello there." One of them grins. "Finally I get to pound some heads." Gajeel smirks and pounds his fists together. I sigh and rip the bandage, I shove the med kit back into my bag. Just as I'm about to jumps from the tree a hand grabs me.

"Where do you think your going." A man appears behind me and grabs my hands, covering my mouth. My eyes widen, who are these guys. I didn't sense this guy at all until he grabbed me and my senses are pretty good.

Gajeel begins to fight the two on the ground. "What not gonna ask for help?" I grimace, "He needs to focus plus I don't need help." I elbow the man and he falls out of the tree. I jump down next to him and get into fighting stance.

Suddenly something grabs me again and I feel hand cuffs on my wrists. "What the hell!?" The same man from before is behind me, but he was just on the ground a second ago. My heart drops, are these guys...wizards?

"Yup you guessed it sweetie." I growl, "Why the hell would you turn on your own kind?" He smirks and twirls my keys around his finger. "It's a good way to stay under cover." He pushes me to the ground and steps on my foot.

I cry out in pain and Gajeel turns to me. "Blondie!!" Before I can warn him another hunter hits him on the back of the head. Gajeel smirks, "You can't break my scales with that." I breathe a sigh of relief and Gajeel punches the man in the face.

Suddenly the man who was with me disappears and reappears behind Gajeel. He snaps cuffs on him and Gajeel's scales fade away. "Why can't I use magic?" He growls. "And since you can't use your magic I can do this."

The man winds his arm back and I call out to Gajeel. "Gajeel! Duck now!" He does as I say and swings his leg behind him, tripping the man. Gajeel jumps back up and runs over to me. "Do you know what these chains are?"

I shake my head as he tries to snap my handcuffs. Gajeel starts to wobble and he topples over. "Gajeel? Gajeel!" I look back up to see the man with a sword in his hand. The two other men begin to drag Gajeel away and one grabs my hair.

They start to drag us through the forest and towards town. Shit, these guys are strong.

I hope everyone else is okay...

-

-

I'm not great at fight scenes do I hope this was okay. If you enjoyed this chapter vote and follow!!