𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

"Pervert!"

"Fire hazard!"

"Ice cube!"

"Flame brain!"

I turn to the two boys arguing behind me. "Shut up!!" They both look at me and then glare at each other. I sigh, we've been traveling together for a week and they've been fighting nonstop. 

I hold out my hand and both boys stop. "We're here." I hand them cloaks and we all pull our hoods on. "Gray please try not to strip in town." He rolls his eyes and nods. We start out of the forest and into the town. Everything is normal and nobody suspects anything. 

I go from shop to shop picking up necessities when I feel a tug on my sleeve. I turn to Natsu and he points over to the town plaza. We all walk over and see a royal guard in the front of the crowd.

"First I will announce our top priority wizards, Sting Eucliffe, Rouge Cheney, Gajeel Redfox, Natsu Dragneel, and Wendy Marvell." I glance over at Natsu who grimaces. "Other wizards on the loose in this area are the Strauss siblings, Gray Fullbuster, Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet, and Juvia Lockser"

I tug at my hood and pull it further over my head. "The wizards we've successfully captured this month are Yukino Agria, Kagura Mikazuchi, and Layla heartfilia." My eyes widen and Natsu grabs my hand.

I look over to Gray and Natsu and they nod. Natsu drags me away from the town square. We re-enter the forest and begin to walk in silence. Small cries are heard and Gray and Natsu turn back to me.

I shrug at them, I was close to crying but the sound wasn't coming from me. I turn back to the path and see a woman with a little girl. The girl looks about 6 or 7 and is trying to run away but the woman has a firm grip on her arm.

"I have to turn you in!" My eyes widen, is this girl a wizard? I nod to Natsu and Gray and they jump into action. I grab the small girl and run into the forest. Natsu and Gray knock out the woman and follow behind me.

I stop running and look at the little girl. "Are you okay?" She nods at me and I wipe her tears. "What's your name?" The girl looks up at me, "I'm Wendy." She says. "Isn't that the-" Gray slaps his hand over Natsu's mouth and glares at him.

"Are you guys good?" I nod at her, "Yes we're good." A smile appears on her face and I smile back. Natsu shifts his attention to the direction we came from. "What's wrong?" He places a finger up to his mouth and makes a thumbs down.

That's the symbol for we're being followed. Did they already find that woman? "Meet at the camping spot." I nod and the footsteps of soldiers become louder. I place Wendy on my back and we all sprint into different directions.

"Be careful..."

-

-

Wendy joins the group! If you enjoyed this chapter vote and follow!!