𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

The boy jumps up and presses his hand over my mouth. "Get off me!!" Wendy begins to cry and I push the boy away from me. "Jeez Blondie I wasn't spying on you." He stands back up and brushes off his pants.

"I came to get water for me and my friend and what do I find?" My face becomes red again, "Are you...a wizard?" He chuckles, "Wouldn't you like to know?" 

I hear footsteps and place a hand on Wendy's head. "Gajeel-kun did you get the water?" A blue haired girl steps out of the forest. "Um..." I stare at the two people. Suddenly the girl hits the boy. "Gajeel-kun! Juvia can't believe Gajeel would spy on girls!"

He groans and the girl turns to me. "Juvia is so sorry." She bows at me. "Hey Luce what's taking so long?" I turn to where Natsu and Gray are. "Who're these guys?!" They both jump in front of me and Gray hands me his jacket.

I slip the jacket on and turn back to the boy and girl. "I think they might be wizards..." The girl ignores me and keeps her eyes on Gray. A small blush forms on her cheeks and she turns away. 

I sigh, "It's obvious neither of us meant any harm so how about me and Wendy get dressed and then we can talk." Natsu relaxes out of his fighting stance and hands me my bag. I grab Wendy's hand and walk into the forest.

I quickly pull on my clothes and help Wendy with hers. When we exit the woods again everyone is in the same place as before. I give Gray his jacket and turn towards who I'm assuming is Juvia and Gajeel.

"My name is Lucy and I'm a wizard." Natsu gapes at me, "Luce you can't just-" I interrupt him, "If you ever paid attention you would know these two are also wizards" Gray steps forward, "She's right that guy, I've seen him on a poster."

Gajeel grunts and Juvia steps forward. "Juvia's name is Juvia and this is Gajeel-kun." Natsu, Gray, and Wendy introduce themselves. After Gray says his name Juvia jumps on him. "Gray-sama!!" Gajeel facepalms.

We all decide to walk back to our campsite together because it didn't seem like Juvia was letting go of Gray anytime soon. Once we arrive we all sit around a camp fire and I hand out food. "So I'm assuming your a dragon slayer?"

Gajeel nods, "Iron." I continue to hand out food, what the heck does iron mean? "Juvia and Gajeel-kun were headed to Fairy Tail and think you all should come." I smile, "Yeah sure! We were headed there anyway."

Juvia hugs Gray's arm and he groans. "We'll get moving in the morning." I nod and invite Juvia to sleep in the tent with us. She declines saying she wanted to be with Gray. I shrug and crawl into the tent with Wendy.

-

-

If you enjoyed this chapter vote and follow!!