𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

The next day...

"So I guess since Gajeel is feeling better we don't need to stop to rest." I nod and help Juvia pack the pack the tent. I rub my hands on my pants, "If we walk all day today we can reach Hargeon by tomorrow. 

The group all nods and we set off into the forest. After about 5 minutes of walking, two all to familiar voices pipe up. 

"Flame freak!"

"Ice princess!"

"Fire-"

Before Gray can finish his insult Erza smashes his and Natsu's foreheads together. "Why can't you two get along. sheesh..." Gajeel bursts out laughing along with Wendy who is riding on his shoulders. 

"Gray-sama are you okay?" Gray nodded as Juvia helped him up. Erza walked away from the two and up to me. "Are they always like that?" I nod with a smile on my face and we begin to walk again.

xoxo

I collapse onto the grass with a smile on my face. We are sitting on a grassy hill that over looks the town Hargeon. "We made it here even sooner than I thought!" I cheer. 

I look around at the smiling faces of all my friends. We're almost there, so close.

"Okay! The train comes early tomorrow morning! That train will take us to Magnolia and from there we can find Fairy Tail!" I chirp. Wendy tugs on my shirt. "Fairy Tail is close?" I nod and she begins to jump up and down.

"Now lets get some sleep so we aren't late tomorrow." Everyone nods. Gray, Erza, Gajeel begin to set up the tent while me, Juvia, Natsu, and Wendy go look for food for dinner. 

We walk into the forest and stop after a few minutes. I sit down and lean against a tree watching the others. Juvia and Wendy are picking berries and herbs while Natsu is trying to find any source of meat. 

Wendy walks over to me and hand me an apple. "Thanks Wendy." She sits beside me with a smile. "Is your foot still sore?" I shrug, "Yeah a little but its fine."

"GOT IT!!!"

I turn towards the yell and Natsu emerges from a bush holding a bloody dear. I turn Wendy away, "Really Natsu?" He scratches the back of his head with a grin.

"We should all head back to the campsite so Lucy can rest." I nod and stand. We all begin to walk back to the campsite together.

-

-

If you enjoyed this chapter vote and follow!