𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

I look around at the sleeping faces of my friends. Gray and Juvia are sharing a blanket and she has her head on his shoulder. Gajeel is passed out in the corner, Wendy is sleeping with Erza and Natsu is next to me with his head on my lap.

My fingers play with his soft hair, we've only been on the train for 2 days but it feels like forever. The trains lurches to a stop, time to go. I move Natsu's head and begin to wake up each of my friends. 

"Guys get up!" After they wake and notice that the train has stopped we all take our positions. Every time the train makes a stop someone comes back here to get luggage or something, meaning we have to hide. 

There is a hollow train wall so we just hide in there. 

"Natsu stop moving!"

"If you barf on me, you die!"

"Juvia is so close to Gray-sama!"

"It's to dark in here..."

"I'm gonna be sick."

"The train isn't moving, Flame brain!"

"Everyone shut up!"

Yeah...we don't really know how to hide. The door opens and everyone immediately goes quiet. We hear the shuffling of suit cases and then the door shuts again. We wait 5 minutes before coming out.

I gasp for breath, "Man we really need a better hiding spot." I nod in agreement. I peek out of the window and see the train station pretty empty. "Okay who's going into town today." Everyone raises their hand and I sigh.

"Natsu you can't come, your to loud, Juvia won't go anywhere without Gray so you two can't come." They groan and I inspect my other friends. "Wendy should stay here, she might get lost cause she's so small."

Wendy blushes and frowns, "I'm not small..." I smile and pat her on the head. "Gajeel, Erza lets go." They nod and Gajeel pumps his fist in the air. We all pull hoods over our heads and exit the train car. 

I lace my finger behind my back as we stroll into town. People go on about their daily business not even acknowledging us. I sigh, if only it could be like this with our hoods down. Erza taps me on the shoulder.

"Yes?" She points over to a sweets shop and gives me puppy dog eyes. I groan, "Fine." She smiles big and claps her hands. We enter the shop and I order her strawberry cake. She begins chatting with the baker about sweets and such.

I frown, why can't things always be like this? Gajeel places his hand on my head, "It's fine, Fairy Tail will accept us." I nod my head and he removes his hand. Erza receives her cake and we walk back out into the street.

We begin to pick up necessities until it's time to go back to the train. I sprint through the forest and see the train start to fill with people. Once everyone is on the train I wave to Gajeel and Erza. We hop onto the last car and duck inside.

"Your back!" Wendy jumps on me and I hug her. The train begins to move and Gajeel gets sick. We all laugh at him and Natsu.

-

-

If your wondering who was talking while they were hiding in order its, Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Natsu, Gray, and then Gajeel. If you enjoyed this chapter vote and follow!!