Nine

⚓⚓⚓

It took a moment of complete shock to realize that JJ had kissed me. All of the hurt and heartbreak from the past few months seemed to just melt away. I didn't care if this was right or wrong. I wasn't going to stop it.

His arms that had been wrapped securely around my back loosened as one hand moved to grab at my hip while the other slid up my back. It rested firmly at the back of my neck with his fingers twisting into my hair, holding me close as I kissed him back.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him gently down to my level as his tongue glided across my lips. A moan escaped my throat as my mouth opened just enough to let our tongues collide together, desperate to find each other after being kept apart for too long. 

My legs felt like jelly as all of my senses raced to wherever his lips and hands moved to next. I felt myself stumbling backwards at the force of JJ weight against me, our bodies never breaking apart as our lips moved in sync together. I grunted as when I felt the kitchen table hit my back, hearing bottles and cans falling into one another and onto the floor with the impact.

The electricity that coursed through my veins was indescribable. Every simple touch of his skin on mine felt like a thousand volts, leaving a desperate burning sensation behind in its wake. Eventually pulling his lips away from me, JJ quickly reattached them to my jaw, then to my neck and along towards my ear, sucking and kissing with every touch. My head fell back in acceptance, giving him better access. "Fuck-". I barely had the breath to whisper, completely overwhelmed at the sensation.

Finding the strength to lift my head, I crashed my lips against JJ's again as my hands eagerly slid down his body towards his waist. I gripped at the hem of his t-shirt, bunching it in my fists as I pulled it up his body. His hands let go of me, reaching up as our lips separated momentarily to let the fabric pass before I dropped it to the floor.

Dipping his head to attach his lips to my neck again, his warm breath sent shivers down my spine as he mumbled into my skin. "I'm so so fucking sorry." 

I stroked over the warm skin of his chest as my other hand found the side of his face to encouraged him to look up at me, fingers gently twisting in the edges of his hair that had grown longer since the last time they touched there. "Shh," I cooed, knowing that we had so much to resolve but not caring about any of it right now. "Just kiss me." 

For just a second his blue eyes searched mine for any hint of uncertainty before he launched forward to kiss me again. I could feel the tightness of his shorts as his hips pushed me further into the table. His hands moved to fumble at my waist, finding the hem of my top and lifting it quickly over my head. Discarding it on the floor, his lips impatiently returned to my now bare skin, nipping down from my neck to my chest as his hands glided over every part of my body.

With his hands stopping at my waist, JJ pulled me away from the kitchen table, blindly guiding us towards the hallway. Stepping on each others feet and bumping into bits off furniture would have made me giggle if it wasn't for the heavy tension and eagerness completely consuming the both of us. 

Momentarily opening my eyes when JJ's head dipped to the side of my neck again, I could barely comprehend how we had made our way to his bedroom. Turning me on the spot, he used my body to slam the door closed behind us, pushing me heavily against it with his own. My hands dropped down to the jeans he was wearing, franticly fumbling with the buttons until he reached down to help by forcefully pulling them apart. 

"Where's your dad?" I didn't want to mention it, but I couldn't stop the breathless words coming from my mouth at the slight worry that he could show up at any moment.