111

" Dude, give it up. He clearly has no interest in you," Felix commented as he watched his best friend and his desperate actions.

Minho glared at him before facing back ahead. " Just give him time, he'll come around". Felix audibly laughed which resulted in Minho quickly shushing him down. The pair remained hidden as they spied on Jisung and his friend, Hyunjin. Their eyes followed every move they made.

" You've given him two years already, isn't that more than enough time for him to 'come around'? ".

Minho blankly ignored him as he remained on the lookout. He suddenly gasped as he noticed Jisung searching his desk.

Hyunjin laughed once Jisung pulled an item from his desk. " Looks like your admirer hasn't given up, huh?"

Jisung rolled his eyes, and stood up, scanning the classroom. In his hand laid a rose, with a note attached to it.

You look more beautiful as the days go by.
- Minho

Once he spotted what he was looking for, he started walking. Jisung made it to the back of the class before stopping.

Jisung sighed and looked down to his feet. " Hyung, you can get up now. I see you."

Minho cringed and shut his eyes as Felix rose up. " Thanks Ji, my legs were getting cramped up," he commented as he patted him on the shoulder and walked back to his desk.

Minho bit his bottom lip as he stood up himself. He lifted his head slowly as he met the younger's eyes.

" Hi," was all he said.

Jisung smiled softly as he stared at the older. He then looked back down at his hand that held the precious rose.

" I believe this belongs to you, hyung," he simply put as he offered the rose back to Minho.

Minho dropped his shoulders as he felt defeated once again. " Can you please just keep it this once? It's too beautiful to let it go to waste,".

Jisung hesitated as he feared giving the wrong sign to the other, but nonetheless he agreed. " Fine, but this doesn't mean I'm returning my feelings. You already know that,".

Minho suppressed his smile best he could, and nodded his head. Jisung took one last look at him before turning on his heel and heading back to his desk.

Hyunjin raised one of his eyebrows as he watched his friend return with the rose once again.

" I just don't get why you can't give the guy a chance. Everyone is practically in love with him, yet you don't show one sign of liking the boy back. It's fascinating, truly,".

Jisung scrunched his nose as he stuffed the rose into his bag, along with the note that dangled by a thread.

" Everyone being in love with him doesn't automatically make me love him. That's not how that works, you know,".

Hyunjin was about to comment before they were interrupted by the bell.