Chapter Eleven: Lone Wolves

-chapter eleven-

FINN

"Player Finn, number 007, you have a total of 80,000 penns on your account. This is the total penns you collected from completing the three cities, getting one Revolution Flag and completing nineteen floors. I will now transfer this into your account. The command is 'Payment' if you wish to spend your penns."

Tumango ako sa sinabi ng NPC. A screen then appeared in front of me, showing the money that I currently posses in game. Magagamit daw ito para sa pagkain, potions, gamit o di kaya ay lodging.

Nang buksan ko ang pintuan ay bumungad sa'kin ang naglalakihang buildings at huts. So there are actually cities like this. Akala ko naman sunod-sunod na mahihirap na city ay kailangan naming daanan.

This is the Metropolis, ang ikaapat na city sa Rogue Wars Online. The place is a mixture of the modern and medieval world. There are huts on top of mushroom-like hills and skyscrapers of modern design. Pwedeng magpahinga ang mga players dito. There are no time limits or monsters to fight off, ang tanging task lamang para makaproceed sa next city ay...

Ang sumali sa isang alliance.

I sighed and looked up. The rules of the city is placed on the blue sky, a refreshing color after the numerous crimson hues.

▪▪▪

Dear rogues, welcome to the Metropolis!

This is a place to freshen up and for resting. Stop by the Bank to collect your penns, the money used in this game. You can entertain yourselves in the Mall or sleep in the Hotel.

You have finished levelling up and we believe that you now posses great skills and buffs. And so, this time, we want to test your ability to connect with other people. In Metropolis, your task is simple.

Create or join an alliance! The next cities will be harder to complete. Thus, having friends to help you is necessary! Aside from that, this is also an opportunity for you to make friends!

Head to the MetroHall for the creation of your alliance. Find worthy allies who will aid you in your journey. Remember that you will not be able to proceed if you're not part of any alliance!

A Revolution Flag is still present in the city. This one offers a great benefit that will contribute to you and your friends. Goodluck, rogues!

▪▪▪

Sa tabi no'n ay ang Leaderboard. Some player named Oli now sat at the top of the board. Sunod sa kaniya ay ang pangalan ko at sa ilalim ay si Marcella. Napabuntong-hininga ako. That means she's already here.

Sana lang nakalimutan niya nang nage-exist ako.

I travelled in the shadows of the buildings, keeping my presence low. Napapaisip pa rin ako sa kay Gavin. I'm pretty sure it was him who protected me against Marcella. Pero, bakit siya nandito? Gavin never told me he played games.

This makes it even difficult. I want to keep an eye on him dahil sa nature ng game na ito. What if something bad happens to him? I need to ensure that he can complete this game. Kailan pa kaya kami makakalabas dito? Siguro'y hinahanap na si Gavin sa kanila. We've already spent more than five hours in this game kaya siguro'y magmi-midnight na sa totoong buhay.