Lemonade.

I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door to our apartment. I swung the door open and saw my brothers.

My brothers in a HORRIBLE state.

Leo had his elbow in a cast, and for some reason i knew that he would remain like that forever... Broken. Which means he wouldn't be able to play the drums.

Alex had lost two fingers on his right hand, which looked really disgusting. Which also meant he couldn't play the piano...

Then Jason appeared in between them. He had both his wrists wrapped in casts... How was he going to play the guitar with me?

Then Ania appeared in front of me like some kind of glitch. Before i had time to react, she grabbed my throat and pulled her face close to mine. Her fingernails dug into my skin.

"I will crush you."

Then she pushed me backwards down the stairs, and i screamed.

I tried to grab something, anything, to stop my fall. But my hands didn't manage to get hold of anything. It felt like i was falling in slow motion.

I looked up the stairs and saw the three guys surrounding Ania.

They were looking at me fall, and slowly their mouths stretched into smiles.

My head was about to hit the floor, but i felt something wet on my cheek. Then the scene changed.

I was lying in bed, sweating under the covers with Banana whimpering beside me.

Once i opened my eyes, Banana started wagging her tail. Then she snuggled in the arch of my neck, like she was thankful i finally woke up.

It was all a dream...

I looked at my alarm clock beside me. It was seven in the morning.

'Great. Saturday morning and i wake up at seven.'

I thought that it was a good idea to get more sleep, but then i thought otherwise. I didn't want to have another nightmare. What next, them getting married?

I gasped and slapped myself. Banana yelped softly.

What was i thinking? So what if they got married? I should stop liking Jason. The guy called me a pathetic liar for goodness sake.

Then i remembered how my face was sticky with dry sweat.

I got out of my blanket and went to my bathroom. Banana followed me, and i washed my face. With freezing cold water. The heater wasn't turned on yet, and i didn't bother going all the way to the living room.

Then i was wide awake. Energetic. I felt like running around while jamming and screaming some heavy metal song. Then i remembered.

'Jeez.'

I went to the kitchen and looked into the freezer. There was mint ice cream, but i wasn't in the mood for something that sweet.

I opened the fridge and it was full. Banana saw the dog treats and wanted some, so i threw one and she went running after it. I chuckled at her.

Then when i turned back, the first thing i saw was honey.

I sighed and i was in a flashback instantly.

Me and Jason were sitting on at the dining table. It was two years ago, when we just started jamming. But at our third gig, I sang too much, and had a pretty serious sore throat.

"Drink this!" Jason told me. He put a glass of yellow liquid in front of me. It looked like lemonade. "I made it myself!"

I laughed and he smiled brightly at me. He still had his blue eyes and the same messy hair.