The 'Biggest Fan'

The next day.

I was wearing jeans and a simple black singlet with a silver skull personally drawn all over the front. I had thought that just a plain singlet was too simple and so i decided to put my art skills to the test. It turned out better than expected.

I was having a light practice of guitar on the small stage the Hard Rock Hotel had for us. I was playing Canon In D on the electric guitar,or my 'warm-up' song as my brothers called it. It was a really fast song, needing you to slide your fingers everywhere and changing notes every split second. It took me a month and a half to master it.

So there i was, just playing a bit before the gig started. I didn't make a single mistake until...

"HEY ASHLEY!"

My song went horribly off-tune, leaving the audience laughing and the females staring at the hot guy i had beside me. I turned my head.

"Well well well. If it isn't the birthday boy." I said to the tall silhouette beside me, only his green eyes visible through the shining lights behind me.

"Your guest of honour," Jordan bowed playfully,"has arrived."

He straightened up and looked at me with those beautifully crazy mischievous eyes of his and smiled brightly.

I put my guitar down and jumped to hug the tall guy. "Happy birthday, my little Happy Tree Friend."

Let me explain. I have obvious brown eyes, he has obvious green eyes. I'm the wood and he's the leaves. Tree. Friends. Happy Tree Friends. Our other buddies in class gave us that nickname when they noticed how often we're together. Everytime Chelsea was hanging with Jake, I was with Jordan. Which is mostly all the time.

He hugged me back and the audience laughed a bit. Then suddenly the sexiest voice alive started to talk.

"So I heard it's somebody's birthday today."

My eyes widened and I immediately pulled away from our strong embrace. I didn't want Jason to get the wrong idea!!

"Oh hey Jason. Uhh It's Jordan's birthday today." I stammered.

"I knew that." He said jokingly and play-punched Jordan in the shoulder. "Pretty hard to miss when this guy goes crazy on twitter and facebook." Jason smiled at me with those insanely cute smile and his blue eyes. My heart melted.

Then Jason smiled at us like he was suspecting something.

"You two aren't dating,are you?"

Holy shit. I knew he was suspicious!

"NO!" I shouted almost immediately. "We're just friends! The best friends ever. Right Jordan?"

"Yeah!" Jordan agreed. "Just a birthday hug back there. No biggie."

Then my brothers arrived.

"Happy birthday, you crazy idiot."

My brothers called him that because you see, Jordan was a surfer. But not just any other surfer. He surfs at Sharkey's Beach, which makes him 'insane' for reasons that should be obvious.

Then Mark the bartender started speaking into his megaphone. "Hey guys starting in a minute ok?"

We all nodded and i turned to Jordan. "Just go to Mark there. I told him who you were today," Jordan smiled,"And he knows what to do with you. And don't be afraid. He's buff but he's really nice."

Jordan nodded and ran off to the bar amongst the audience.

And then we started the gig.

We got a lot of hard song requests the week before, so that night me and jason had to sing our freakin hearts out. And the loudest cheer was always from Jordan.