16

Saturday 13th February 2021
10:34 am
Kokichi oumas pov

"hey you fuckers!" Miu yelled as she walked into the living room, where me and Saihara were sitting.
Saihara moved into my side, so he was basically on my lap.
"what do you want miu?" I sighed, wrapping my arm around Shuichi, since I knew miu could put him off a bit. Even though she puts eveyone of everything.
"wanna come to the party tonight??" Miu grinned.
"what party?" I asked, confused.
"not sure, people have just been wanting a party so ibukis throwing one tonight" the inventor smile.

"you wanna go shumai?" i asked, looking at him. He shrugged his shoulders.
"there will alcohol" Miu pointed out.

Now I wanna go.

"I-I don't w-want to go..." Shuichi muttered.

Oh yeah, his dad was an alcoholic..

"alright, we will have our own party" I told him and looked over to miu "don't bring anyone to your bed."
"you two are boring." she groaned walked back into her room.
"y-you can go if y-you want" the detective told me. I looked at him and smiled.
"no it's fine, I'll only end up drinking and eating" I smiled and stroked his hair.
"o-okay" he nodded his head again.

We continued to watch the TV for a bit.

His hair is so soft.

"how do you keep your hair so soft, Saihara-chan?" I asked, still stoking his hair.
"n-not sure" he shrugged.
"must be Youmeno~chans magic" I giggled.
"w-who's th-that?" he asked, looking up at me.
"she's a girl in some of my classes, we also dated in high school" I told him.

"o-oh.." he liked down at our knotted hands. "s-so yo-your straight?"
I let out a small laugh and shook me head. "pansexual" I smiled "but I prefer dick to pussy" I then joked.

Saiharas face went bright red as he looked up at me again. "I-I'm ga-gay" he told me. "b-but you al-already knew that"
"I did?" I was confused since he never actually told me, I assumed he would me bisexual at the least.
"I-I told y-you I-I loved you a f-few we-weeks ago" he frowned, his blush not leaving his face.

H-huh?

"y-you said yo-you did t-too" he continued, beginning to look embarrassed.

Waittt-

o-ouma I... Ove.. Y.." he sobbed. I wasn't sure what he was saying.
"me to" I said, not actually sure what I say agreeing with him in.

Ove... Love-
Y... You...

Ooooh shit-

My face went red, from the realization that I had told my childhood crush and still my crush that I loved him.

It would explain why he's was being a lot more clingy.

Does this also mean we're dating!?

"heh... I remember now, sorry my brain went blank for a second" I told him. A slight lie.
"I-it's okay" he smiled at me, hugging my even tighter.
We sat in silence, the only noise was from the TV and mius room, where she was blasting her music... Such as WAP and cyber sex.

"h-hey ouma.." Saihara then spoke up.
"yeah?" I looked at him, he was beneath me so I was looking down.
"c-can we go o-on a date? I-I'll pay" he boldly asked.
"sure, Saihara~chan! Butttt I'll be the one paying, oki?" I grinned at me.
"b-but...i-o have a j-job..I sh-should pay..." Shuichi trialed off.
"yeah well, I never buy anything so I'm basically rich" I laughed.
A small laugh left him mouth and he rested his head on my lap, looking up at the me.