04

Friday, 4th February 2021
12:21 pm

"when will you not be serious?" I mumbled to myself as me as Byakuya walked to the cafe with Makoto, his boyfriend. However, Byakuya is so stubborn, he won't hold poor makotos hand. I do find it amusing though.

We all just finished a lesson together meaning we could finally go have lunch. Nagito and hajime we're still in a class though.

Sucks to be them

Meaning I was third wheeling once again.

Sucks to be me.

We came to the cafe, to find it was rather busy today. Probably because we didn't have nagitos luck with us. We all frowned and walked inside.

We walked inside to find only one table free, and there was luckily one table left, with four chairs. We claimed the table and sat down. "Makoto, what would you like to drink?" Byakuya asked, leaning back on his chair. "I'll just have a basic coffee please" the other male replied. Byakuya nodded and threw money at me "go get one coffee, herbal tea and whatever you want" the rich man then demanded.

I gave him a surprised look before he shooed me away.

It's happening,

the worst fear every third wheeler has,

being their little slave.

Why is my life so full if bullies!?

I stormed over to the contour, only to see a que of people. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and joined the end of the que.

Why dose the cafe have to be busy?

I leaned against the wall behind me, as I waited and stood there. There was about seven more people in front of me. But of course, There was a Karen at the front, yelling at the poor cashier. I couldn't help but laugh at those kind of people though, it was entertaining.

One of the reasons I enjoy hanging out with Byakuya.

I smiled at the woman yelling and looked around the cafe. Byakuya didn't look too happy with the woman--though he was the exactly same. While Negai was try to distracts his boyfriend. I let out a little giggle, I was probably the happiest person in the que.

I looked around the cafe once again, this time I noticed this boy in the far corner. His hands were over his ears, Probably trying to block out the ladies yelling. There was paper work and a laptop on his table. Most of all, The man looked stressed.

I stared at his figur for a bit longer. He had navy blue hair, a hat covered most of it though. He must of been tall, but I couldn't tell with him sitting down. Last of all, he looked extremely weak and skinny. Almost like he wasn't looking after himself at all.

Why should I care? They are a complete stranger to me.

Wait... That's something byakuya would say.

I sighed and walked over to the man. "old ladies am I right" I joked as I took the other seat that was at his table. He looked up at me, kinda scared but also surprised. He then began moving his papers around so I couldn't see what was in them.

I didn't really care about the paper anyway.

"I-i gu-gusse."he stuttered, pulling his hat past his eyes, yet his eyes were glued to his laptop.
"how old are you anyway?"I asked, trying to figure this man out. The man gave me a quick glace before looking back at his laptop" n-nineteen" he answered.

A year or so older then me.

"is that so? Interesting" I smirked at him.
"wh-why a-ask?" he then asked.
"ooooh you know, I think it would be a good idea to know your age before flirting with you!" I winked, resting my head in my fist. "I eighteen by the way."
The other didn't do anything more then nod his head though.

"kokichi" I heard someone scold my name. I looked over to who said it. To only find the grumpy rich man.
"Byakuya" I nodded my head at him.
"what do you think your doing?" he asked.
"sitting here, having a nice conversation with my new best friend!" I smiled with pure glee.
Byakuya looking slightly taken back by this. My 'best friend' didn't look interested in talking to us though, his eyes were scanning papers around the table and going back to the lap top.

"oh really?" Byakuya narrowed his eyes at me "what's his name?"

What is his name?

"ay, yo bestie!" I slammed my hand in the table and caught his attention "whats your name?" I asked, smiling innocently at him. He scanned my face for a few seconds.

Wonder what he's thinking.

"s-shuichi..." he stuttered, as he answered me.

Shuichi?

Like shuichi saihara?!

I sat there stunnerd for a few seconds,

No way, no way is it him...

I shook it off and turned back to the blonde boy "shuichi! That's his name!" I laughed.
He narrowed his eyes at me again, before pushing up his glasses. "whatever, just get our drinks" he commanded before walking if to his boyfriend.

"such a bossy boo!" I giggled before Turing back to shuichi. Who was now looking at me, from under his hat. That was until he realised we was staring at each other and he went back to whatever he was doing. "saihara." I muttered.
"y-yes..." he let out a light sigh, to confirm what I just said. I nodded, but didn't take my eyes off him.

"when did you come back?" I asked, the tention between us was clearly thick enough to cut with a knife.
"tu-tuesday..." shuichi answer.
"how was American?"
He shrugged in response, not looking at me.
"did you miss me?"
He finally looked at me this time, but he didn't say anything.
"you forgot about me didn't you?" I sighed, leaning back on my chair.
"y-you pro-probably forgot ab-out me t-to.." shuichi began playing with the end of his sleeve.

"ha!" I harshly laughed and pulled out my wallet "I didn't actually" I opened my wallet to show what was there. Not my money but the picture that I guled inside if it. It was a picture me and shuichi took together before he left for America. Underneath the paper I had written 'my best friend forever.' I kept that picture on me at all times for the past ten years.

"I-i.." shuichi clearly struggled for words.
"in the end... I gusse it dosnt matter..." I sighed.
"y-you su-sure?" he asked.
"nope, that was a lie" I said bluntly and stood up, walking to the now shorter que.
I felt his glear follow me. I turned around to catching him looking at me, which I did but his head snapped back as soon as I caught him.

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to him, hovering over his shoulder "you know if you wanted my number you could of just asked!" I grinned. This made him jump, clearly not realising I was here. "o-oh umm." he stuttered once more, trying to find words to say.
"just give me your phone" I sighed, putting one hand out on display for him to place his phone onto.

With much hesitation, he soon placed his unlocked phone in my hand. I smiled and did as I said I would. Put in my phone number. Once done, I handed his phone back and walked to the que once more. "I'll expect a text from you soon~" I said in a sing song voice as I winked at him.