11

Wendsday 9th February 2021
11:40 pm
Kokichi oumas pov

"so how long is your friend staying here?" Miu asked, brining me coffee.
"not sure yet" I sighed and took the coffee out of his hands. "thank for the coffee."
"yeah, if fine." she said "what even happened to him?"
"I wish i knew... He used to be the most confident person in the world..." I told the girl as she sat down.

"I would never of Gussed." Miu said surprised.
"I don't think anyone would..." I muttered and took a sip of my drink. "you better not tell anyone about this" I hissed.
"I-I won't!" she panicked from my change of tone.
I nodded my head "good"
"maybe you should take him to therapy?" Miu said, unsure what to do in this situation. I wasn't sure either to be honest, hence why I ended up asking her.

"he didn't want me to take him, I already asked" I sighed and leaned back on the sofa.
"you must really care about him.." Miu said, a hint of jealously in her voice.
"of course I do, I care about all my friends" I said, smiling.
A small blush appeared on her and and looked down at her coffee. "maybe you should show that a bit more" Miu smiled back at me.

"well when your emotional broken tell me" I jokingly rolled my eyes.
"maybe I shall" Miu laughed and placed her coffee on her floor. "Kaitos coming at twelve, best get changed." Miu remained me.
"oooh yeah"i said, surprised she remembered that." why is he coming again?" I asked.

" lunch" Miu shouted to me when she walked into her bedroom.
I nodded my head and walked into my own room after placing my coffee Down.

I walked into my room and saw Shuichi hugging onto the duvet. I smiled and a light blush covered my cheeks.
His eyes were closed tightly and I realised that he was faking being asleep.
I let out a small laugh and kneeled down on the floor in front of him. "Saihara-chan" I whispered to him, shaking him lightly. He jumped from the contact and opened his eyes, creating eye contact right away.

"h-hello..." he muttered as he closed his eyes again.
"did you sleep okay?" I asked. He nodded his head and slowly sat up before opening his eyes again.
"that's good" I grinned and joined him on the bed. "how long have you been awake for?" I questioned as I pulled him into a small hug.
"n-not sure..." he shrugged and leaned on top of me.
"alright" I smiled and stroked his hair.
"I-I..." Shuichi then tried talking but shut himself up.
"whats wrong?" I asked, worried.
"I-it doesn't matter..."
"you sure?"
He nodded his head.
"alright" I gently smiled and broke the hug. Shuichi looked sad from this, making me want to hug him even more. "I need to get ready, an idiot is coming for lunch" I sighed and messed up shuichis hair a bit.
"I-idiot..." Shuichi frowned.
"a classmate" I laughed.

Since Shuichi had that nightmare, he's been really shy and a lot more quiet. He's also struggled to stay away from my side.

"I'll be back in a second, I just need to get changed" I told him and grabbed my clo, walking to the bathroom.

Quickly, I came back and saw Shuichi sitting in the middle if my bed. He noticed when I came back into the room.
"I-I..." he tried saying somethings again.

10 minutes until katio will be here.

"saihara, am I going y to have to ask you something, okay" I said. He nodded his head and put his arms out for a hug like a small child. I hugged him like he wanted me to.

Clingy...

"I know your going to work tonight..." I began "but your job is like a poison because of how bad if a state you was in" I told him.
"I-I know.. I'm so-sorry..." he muttered.
"it's fine" I said and began to stroke his hair "but I was thinking, what if you just came to collage with me" I asked.
Shuichi looked at me and the colour drained from his face, scared.
"n-no!" he yelled, scaring me. "m-my uncl-uncle an-and f-father wo-ont be ha-happy" he began to panic.

"Shuichi, calm down" I hushed him and placed his head on my shoulder. "if your only doing this because you want-" I was cut firm my words
"y-you don't un-understand o-ouma..." he cried.
I looked at him surprised and studied his face. "okay.." I whispered and hugged his lightly, rubbing his back. Shuichi continued to cry, shake and tried to say something.

"o-ouma I... Ove.. Y.." he sobbed. I wasn't sure what he was saying.
"me to" I said, not actually sure what I was agreeing to.
Saihara nodded his head and hugged me tighter.