15

Saturday 12th February 2021
03:59 am
Kokichi oumas pov

We- Well Shuichi had just finished his shift at work. I was with him, him course. And right now, I was driving us back to my collage where my dorm room was located.
Normally saihara would drive but he was completely whipped out. He has been really tired all day and almost the second we got in the car he was asleep.

I'll just make him rest for the weekend.

I was also helping saihara with small things.
Like this night, we went to that boy who was nearly killed, he woke up a few days ago and was able to speak about it. I asked all the questions Saihara wanted to know.
He was put completely off by the boy...

Sadly, what the young boy had to say, wasn't enough for Shuichi to close the case.

As I drove the car, small mutteres came from Saiharas mouth. I looked over at him a few times, making sure he was alright and unlike the last few times he had been talking in his sleep, he seemed happy. Not scared.
Which was a good thing.

I think, he might be finally getting better.

He's still as clingy to me, but that's cute so I don't want him to stop that.

I parked the car on the car park and got out the car, walking to Saiharas door and opening it.

I wish I didn't have to wake him up, he seems to be having a nice dream.

From this point on my going to start working out.

I get out a small sigh and lightly shook Saihara. "Saihara" I whispered as I continued to shake him. Soon, a small hum came from his lips, he was waking up. "you need to wake up, I can't carry you unfortunately" I told him, in a small voice.
".. N-no..." he muttered and pressed his eyes shut.
A small laugh escaped me and I took his seat belt off. "come Saihara~" I sang and shook him again, since he was falling back asleep.
"... C-carry m-me" he muttered to me again.
"I'm not that strong you know" I rolled my eyes at his sleppy form.
A small sigh came from him before he put his arms out to me. He put his arms around my neck and I put one of my hands on his waist for support.

I locked the car, and I was basically dragging Shuichi to my dorm.

He wasn't as heavy as I thought...

When we got into the elevator, Saihara stayed attached to me.
I looked up at him and saw he was lazily looking down at me. There was a small piece of drool escapeing his mouth, clearly he was too tired to know.

I whipped the drool with my sleeve and Saihara a gave me a small smile.
"you okay?" I asked him.
"j-just r-really tired" he shook his head.
"I did tell you to sleep for long this morning" I rolled my eyes, smiling at him.
"I-i Know " Saihara muttered "I'm s-sorry"
"nothing to be sorry for, your actong like a cute little koala" I teased and watched Saiharas face go bright red.
"I-I'm taller" he then said.
I giggled and patted his head "we don't talk about that"
Shuichis smile grew as we finally reach the top floor.

"come on, let's get you to sleep, Again" I smiled and lead Shuichi back to my dorm.
"y-you need sl-sleep to" Saihara told me, deciding to walk the rest of the journey himself.
"I know, but your more important" I grinned at him. Shuichi hid his blush with his hand as we walked into my dorm.

Me and shuichi quickly got changed and I literally jumped into the bed, waiting for Saihara to come back.
It didn't take long for him to come back, luckily.
He smiled at me as he walked in.
"hey hey" I smiled and did a grabby motion with his hands.
His smile grew and sat next to me.
"h-hello st-stranger" he joked and hugged me.
"I'm not a stranger" I gasped and hugged him back, tightly.

"I-I know" he nodded his head.
"now then! Let's go to sleep" I said and pushed us on the bed. Saihara immediately wrapped his legs and arms to me.
I blushed and put my arms around him.
"night, night shumai" I whispered.
"goodnight"