12

Wendsday 9th February 2021
12:31 pm
Kokichi oumas pov

"how much dick do you take in a day, pooichi!" Miu laughed as Kaito and her were stuffing their faces with food. Even though they had been at it for more then twenty minutes.
"w-what!?" Shuichi stuttered, blushing like mad.
"shes being a pervert again, don't worry" I sighed, and looked at Shuichi. He nodded his head and moved his hand on top of mine.

"so, what do you do for work Saihara?" Kaito asked.
"d-detective an-and solve mu-murders" he replied.

Before anyone could talk, someone then knocked in the door.
"who's this now" I whined and stood up from the sofa, leaving shuichis hand lonely.

"ohhh heyyy Amami!" I giggled and welcomed him in. "well would you look at that, your not eating food you robbed from me" Rantato joked.
It was true, we hadn't robbed Rantato lunch we had ordered Chinese food.
"hey yeah! We order a bunch of food! Wanna have some!?" I laughed as we walked to the sofa, me sitting back next to Shuichi and Rantato sitting in the other side to me.
"I'm alright, I won't want to take your precious food" the green haired male laughed.

"personalty I dont think we ordered enough!" Kaito laughed, food flying out is mouth.
"that's horrible, close your mouth while talking!!" Miu scolded and she also had food flying out her mouth.

"nasty people" I sighed and ate more of my food, feeding Shuichi my food every now and then.

"who's this anyway?" Rantato asked, looking over at Shuichi.
"oh that's Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi knows him someone" Kaito shrugged, taking a break from shoving food in his throat.
"he's staying with me for a bit!" I grinned.

Rantato nodded his head. "well it's nice to meet you" he said.
"s-same he-here.." Shuichi said, before I shoved food into his mouth, surprising him.
"nishishi!" I laughed.

"I'm go fucking gald we don't have classes today" Miu cheered, straching out on the sofa her and Kaito were sitting on.
"get your feet out my face!" Kaito yelled and ended up pushing the whore on the floor.

Oh wow whore and floor somehow rhyme... I think.

"gasppppp! Imagine if chabashira saw that!" I joked.
This somehow made Kaito scared and he pull miu off the floor and dusted her shoulder down.
Of course, being the desperate slut miu was, she moaned at the touch.

The noise makes Shuichis face goes bright red and he looks away.
" you fucking horney bitchlet!" I yelled and clung to Shuichi. Making him blush even more.  He also smiled at me and hugged me back.

"wait... Are you two dating?" Kaito asked, confused.
I looked back at him, dead in the eye. "wouldn't you want to know" I smiled.
"are you?" Rantato frowned, Confused.
I smiled and looked at the little food left.
"nahhh they just fuck... I think." Miu said, confusing herself.