Chapter Twelve

The daybreak was peaceful. Sunlight poured from the thin curtains of the window, a cool breeze circulated from the aircon, and two men lay tangled in the sheets– fully clothed, to be precise.

Krist slowly opened his eyes, feeling the sunlight penetrate his eyelids. His arms still around his husband's torso, who's sound asleep with his even breathing. The actor found himself blushing a deep shade of crimson, biting his lip as he remembered everything that happened a few hours ago.

In case anyone was wondering: Krist was fully conscious after waking up in Singto's arms for the first time last night. He was groggy, and yet he knew that Singto was aware he wasn't in his right mind when he's sick. Using this as an excuse to say anything and do anything he wants, he gave into his ultimate desire.

Krist's mind was hazy, he felt like he was floating when he opened his eyes last night. Filled with elation and determination, he dares to say the words he can't speak when he's sobered up from the flu. And he didn't actually expect for the kiss to happen– it just did. However dense he may be, he definitely knew he has developed feelings for his husband, but he's terrified to ever admit it as the other might not feel the same way.

Or it would ruin the whole ambiance they have built up over the past month. Is it possible to fall in love in the span of days? Less than half a year?

Krist has never fallen in love before. He's had ex-lovers, a few dates here and there, but it never went past that. Hell, he's still a virgin. He wondered why he never actually pursued a relationship before, and one thing popped into his mind that has always been a constant in his life.

When he first started out as an actor, he entered a little later in the industry than Singto. His husband was still a beginner and yet he has already produced award-winning films and series– he was a natural. Krist didn't really pay much attention to specific people in his field but the moment he watched Singto's first produced film, he vowed to be an actor who will someday work under him.

The young actor worked his way from the bottom to the top, and he's persevered all throughout, with countless nights spent on memorizing his script to the days he asked for advice from veteran actors. Whenever he is free, he spends his time inside his room watching films: Prachaya Ruangroj's films to be exact. He was like a high school boy in love as he hazed at the complexities from the cinematography and the specific aspects of that particular film; wishing that he could meet him one day.

He also spent his time watching his interviews; they weren't as many as what they were receiving now, but he could still memorize his words exactly the way they are.

Now, Krist wasn't obsessed. He idolized him, admired the director, and also the person behind it all. With all the stories he's been hearing from his co-workers, Singto has been painted into this perfect portrait that radiates such big positive energy he wanted to curl up in a ball of sunshine. As sappy as that may seem, Krist hid his strange fascination for the director or at least tried to but it never escaped the eyes of his friends, always being teased for his behavior.

When he first met him on that arranged date by his parents, he was in a state of shock but there was an underlying tone of giddiness? He doesn't know for sure. But not, lying in bed, contemplating all his life choices that led to their position, he's had a sense of clarity with his internal turmoil.

He's in love with Singto Prachaya Ruangroj, most likely ever since the days he spent gazing at his photos from Pinterest.

Krist let out a heavy sigh, he knew things would never be the same now that he's finally had an epiphany. He looked at his husband who was still currently in dreamland. Immediately, he found himself smiling like an idiot.