Broken • Stiles Stilinski •

🥍

Y/n POV

Im in my room doing some homework when my phone rings 'Bat boy'

"Hey Stiles!"
"Y/n?"
"Yeah, are you ok?"
"No I... I uhh I can't breathe."

He's having another panic attack. He's been getting them more frequently with the anniversary of his mother's death coming up.

"Stiles try to slow your breathing everything's fine. Where are you?"
"I'm... I'm ho- home alone..."

I get up from my bed and run downstairs. "Mom I'm going to stiles!" I yell as I grab my keys and get into my car.

"Ok Stiles I'm on my way."
"Ok... y/n..."
"How was your day stiles?"
"You really think this is the time to ask that?"
"Come on dont get sarcastic on me. How way your day?" I joke
"It was uhh it was fine."
"Didn't you have lacrosse practice today?"
"Uhh... yeah."

I don't live that far away so I pull into his drive way.

"Stiles I'm at your house."
"Just... just walk in... I'm in my room."
"Ok."

I hang up and run up the stairs of his porch and walk in and run straight up to his room. I open his door and see him sitting on his bed.

He looks up at me with tears in his eyes, he's rubbing his hands on his pants and biting his bottom lip.

"Stiles?" I sit beside him and grab his hand so he doesn't rub his skin right off.

"Sorry I shouldn't... have called." "No stiles I'm glad you did you shouldn't go through this on your own. It's going to be ok." I rub my thumb on the back of his hand.

I've dealt with panic attacks before with Stiles and myself, so I understand how to calm him down.

"Breath deep breaths in through your nose and out your mouth-" "I know I've been doing that y/n it's not working!" He yells in frustration at me, but I don't take it to heart.

"Close your eyes. And remember this will past, feel your feet on the ground, feel the blanket your sitting on, focus on my thumb rubbing the back of your hand. Breathe in and out and feel my thumb going left to right."

I see him slowly calming down and his breathing becoming regular again.

"I'm sorry y/n I shouldn't have called you." "Stop saying that Stiles your my best friend I want you to be able to call me when ever you need help." "Still I'm sorry." "Stop being sorry then." "Ok."

We sit in comfortable silence I'm getting tired so I rest my head on his shoulder. I forgot I'm still holding his hand.

"Y/n?" "Mhm." "Am I broken?" I take my head off his shoulder and look at him he's staring off into space not looking at me.

I let go of his hand and grab his face to make him look at me, I wipe his tears away as I answer his question.

"Yes." "What?" "Yes you're broken... I'm also broken... everyone is broken... everyone everyday is breaking little by little. BUT your not as broken as you think."

"Y/n thank you for being here for me." He tackles me in a hug. "I'll aways be here for you." "Does that mean you'll stay with me? I don't want to be alone." He mumbles in the crook of my neck. "Yes."

He lightly pushes me to lay on his bed I lay there as he gets up and grabs a small blanket then lays on top of me with his head on my neck my hands go up to play with his hair.

"Thank you y/n." He mumbles sleepily. "Of course. I'm alway here for you."

Word count: 625