Anger issues • Billy Andrews•

🧑🏻‍🌾

Y/n POV

"Y/n hurry up we are going to be late!" "Anne it's not that big of a deal!" "We are learning the great wonders of Shakespeare! I don't want to be late!"

Anne was running to the school cause she waited for me at our stop and I was running late cause my dress was a bit ruffled.

We entered the school just in time I put my hat and coat away

"Hello, Ruby!" "Finally!" She hugs me. "Josie is sick and I thought all my friends weren't going to be here." "Diana's your friend and so is Anne." "Yes but your one of my best friend!"

"Please sit down." Mr Phillips says coming into the room. I sit down next to Ruby, "please take out your Romeo and Juliet books and Moody start reading."

He starts to read and I zoned out barely listing, the room erupted it laughter causing me to zone back in. "What happened?" I whisper to Ruby.

"Moody messed up on his words." I look over at him with pity, Shakespeare is hard to read he shouldn't be made fun of. Over all the laughing I can hear Billy's laughing over anyone.

I'm mad that I have a small crush on Billy, he's cute. But also a jerk!

I raise my hand. "Yes ms y/n." "I can pick up from were Moody left off." "Go ahead."
I've read Romeo and Juliet a thousand times so I knew I wouldn't mess it up.

"Ok Ms Y/n that's enough. Anyone have any questions?" No one said anything so we moved into math.

I hated math I was never good at it. Especially when letters came into it. After a couple minutes he lets us out for lunch.

It's warm outside so me, Ruby, Jane, Tillie, Diana and Anne sit outside, I'm reading and They're gossiping but all I can focus on besides my book, is the boys tossing a baseball but it hits Cole. I straighten up a bit cause this will definitely not end well.

"Throw it back. Or do you not know how?" "Here." Cole throws it back and hits Billy in the chest. I couldn't help but snicker. "Y/n we're going inside wanna come?" "One second I'm going to finish this chapter."

Once they leave I move closer to the stream and open my book the scarlet letter.

"Hey y/n what are you reading?" I look up and see Moody sitting next to me. "The scarlet letter." "Whats it about?" "It's hard to explain." "Aren't all books." "I suppose." I chuckled.

Moody's cute and sweet I used to like him, maybe I still do? "Thank you," "for what?" "Sticking up for me, you took the chapter or whatever I couldn't read it so, thank you!" "You're welcome Romeo and Juliet is-"