Flirtatious - Theodore Nott (Part 2)

Disclaimer: This chapter has smut content.

⚠️ TW ⚠️ and 🔥 NSFW 🔥
(In the comments! ➡️)

⚠️ TW ⚠️   and   🔥 NSFW 🔥(In the comments! ➡️)

Theo closes the door without breaking our kiss. The music is slowly fading, leaving only our messy breaths and slight moans echoing through the dorm's walls. I take off his shirt breaking the kiss and he turns me around to untie my silk dress.

- I fucking love this dress, it's perfect on your body. - he gently slips it off my shoulders leaving soft wet kisses near my neck.

- It's Pansy's. - I turn around half naked.

- She has the taste, you have the body. - he glares up and down my body.

- Do you like what you see? - I ask innocently looking up to his eyes.

- Such a tease. - he firmly grabs my face. - Let's see if you'll be able to tease me at the end of the night.

He pushes me to his bed and quickly takes off his pants. He places himself over me, admiring my figure like he did many nights ago.

- Are you comfortable with this? - I nod biting my lip. - Use your words Y/N!

- I'm always comfortable with you. - I say caressing his bare chest.

- You'll need a safeword, any suggestions?

- Vanilla.

- Vanilla it is love. If you say it, I'll stop immediately, ok? - I nod.

Theo rips off my panties startling me a bit, then he holds my thighs opening my legs and making his way towards my clit. He starts gently sucking on it and suddenly he inserts one finger and then two, going back and forward slowly. As his pace starts to quicken I feel the need to arch my back but he stops moving.

- If you move I'll stop, be a good girl for me love! - he continues.

I bite my lip nervously and try to stay still, his fingers go faster and my skin feels on fire, a knot starts to form in my belly and I know I'm close.

- Don't stop - I say breathlessly - I'm almost there!

- Cum in my fingers darling!

The knot in my stomach snaps and the amazing feeling kicks in making me moan louder and grab the sheets.

- Such a good girl! - he takes his fingers to his mouth and slowly sucks them. - You taste amazing.