Fight For Us - Draco Malfoy

He isn't anywhere to be found

He isn't anywhere to be found. I've arrived at the Manor one hour ago. Something isn't right.

- Narcissa! - she turns around slightly scared - Have you seen Draco? I can't find him. - I say worriedly.

- No darling, I haven't since dinner, I'm sorry. - she gets closer - But I'm sure he'll come around soon, I'm going to bed now. - she walks towards the stairs - Anything out of the ordinary you can wake me up. Goodnight Y/N! - she waves.

- Goodnight Cissy! - I say seating on the big couch admiring the fireplace.

A few minutes pass by and Blaise comes through the Floo. He looks excited and worried at the same time.

- Is everyone sleeping? - he whispers.

- Yeah, I guess, do you know where Draco is by the way? - I whisper back thoughtlessly.

- Come with me, I don't have much time. You'll see for yourself. - he grabs my wrist, quickly Apparating us.

We were at some kind of underground arena, filled with people. I recognized many people from my time at Hogwarts and some older members of the pure-blood community.
Blaise drags me through the crowd, down to the front rows as they start screaming and cheering.

- What the hell are we doing here Blaise? And where exactly is this? - I scream close to his ear because of all the noise in the place.

- Draco wanted to celebrate his 27th anniversary with something rather different than aunt Cissa's "family gatherings". - he smirked looking to the ring.

- Ok then where is he exactly? - I ask looking around and the cheering gets more intense as people enter the arena.

A very muscular but apparently short man comes to the middle of the ring, wearing only a pair of shorts and gloves. He's face is familiar but I can't seem to acknowledge who he is. But he surely is a very handsome man.

- ... on the right corner of the ring is HARRY POTTER! - the announcer screams driving everyone insane.

My eyes widen and I glance at Blaise who smirks as of a confirmation of Harry's identity. He is huge. I mean, still short, but looking really strong, when I last saw him many years ago he was nothing but a skinny boy.

The announcer speaks once again but I don't pay him much attention as my eyes connect with Draco's as he's entering the ring. He topped Harry with a blink of an eye, he was as muscular as his opponent but he was also much taller. The gloves made it all clear, it was a boxing match, and even though I knew Draco could take Harry down I was still worried, why would he put himself into this?

Blaise's eyes were shining proudly, cheering for Draco. He didn't seem nervous, actually he felt very comfortable. Was this what they were doing while sneaking out late at night? If Narcissa imagined any of it, she would probably faint.