His Karma - Percy Weasley

- Your father is right Percy, they just want to keep us under their control now that Voldemort is back, you should-

- I won't have this stupid conversation again, He is not back Y/N - Percy scoffs - I thought you, above all, would be proud of me for getting this promotion. - he rolls his eyes.

- Be reasonable Percy, I would be, under normal circumstances, but now-

- Oh Merlin, I quit, you are all bloody stupid for trusting a traumatized teenage boy with attention deprivation, and an old man. - he leaves to his room, slamming his door.

Mr. Weasley was dumbfounded at Percy's act, he was so angry for all the things his son had said to him earlier that no one even got near him for a while. Mrs. Weasley had quite the opposite reaction, sadness and disappointment filled her expression. She sobbed all day, asking herself what she did wrong.

I never felt more embarrassed to be at the Burrow, as Percy's fiancée I wasn't actually family yet, and him almost disowning himself like that puts me in a rather awkward position here.

- I'll knock some sense into him - I say lowly - I-

- You don't have to Y/N, he's old enough to make his own choices and I want you to know that I won't convict you for his actions just because you're a couple, I know you'll stay by our side. - Mr. Weasley says with his hand on my shoulder.

- Thank you Mr. Weasley.

- Arthur dear. Despite what may happen, you're already family and we welcome you here for as long as you want.

I go to Percy's room and knock on the door, after a while he doesn't open it or responds. Ginny appears with her wand in hand and casts an alohomora, opening the door.

- Percy? - I ask looking around.

- Closet's empty. - Ginny says staring at it.

I turn to the door and head upstairs grabbing my wand. Making my way back to the living room I get ready to floo out of the Burrow.

- Where are you going Y/N? What did he said to you dear? - Mrs. Weasley came to me.

- He left. - Ginny said angrily - He packed his stuff and left like the coward he always was.

- Ginny, please don- - Mrs. Weasley tried to reprimand her.

- She's right mom, you can't punish her for saying the truth. - Fred says coldly.