APRIL FOOLS SPECIAL

Happy late April Fools!!!!! Sorry this took so long, I've been busy with schoolwork and other projects I've been planning on writing... So just sit back and enjoy this special that will hopefully give you a laugh!

Wow, guys... I give you three songs and they each got one vote... Anyways, this special is about... Dun dun dun...
*insert drum beats*

A LYRIC PRANK!!! Well, the boys prank the girls, and the song is Hooked by Why Don't We. TARIK IS GOING TO BE ALIVE IN THIS!!!! I can't stand him dead😢. I only included Finn, Tarik, Rollan, and Conor in this because my brain tends to go bonkers if there are too many characters at once 😅...

Note: Because all three songs got the same vote, this is going to be a three-part lyric texting prank!

Falconmaster: Rollan
Serenity: Meilin
Wolf_Boy: Conor
Leopard_Girl: Abeke
LegendoftheNorth: Finn
Firegirl: Maya
OtterGuy: Tarik
TigerLady: Lishay
DolphinQueen: Kalani (for a little shipping spirit, you'll see why in a bit😆).

Normal font: texts
Slanted font: Lyrics

The song is at the top of this chapter!

Disclaimer: I don't own SA, or the song "Hooked".

Falconmaster created "Greencloak guys" chat.

Falconmaster invited Wolf_Boy, LegendoftheNorth, OtterGuy

Falconmaster: Hey, dudes!

OtterGuy: Yes, Rollan?

Wolf_Boy: Wassup??

OtterGuy: Why am I here?

Falconmaster: It's that SPECIAL day of the year again!!!! My FAVOURITE DAY!!!

Wolf_Boy: Yassss!!!! It is!!!!

OtterGuy: Nooooo.... I was hoping for some peace and serenity here...

LegendoftheNorth: Of all people, Tarik. You should know best that whenever Rollan's around, you get no peace.

Falconmaster: I'm...gonna pretend I didn't see that...

Wolf_Boy: Anyways, what are you thinking, Rollan?

Falconmaster: It's April Fools 😉. I wanna prank the girls.

OtterGuy: WHAT?!?!

LegendoftheNorth: What? Are you backing out?😏

Wolf_Boy: Scared of hurting Lishay's feelings?😏

Falconmaster: 😏

OtterGuy: ...
Remind me why I agreed to put up with you all again?

Falconmaster: That's soo easy. Because you adore us!!

Wolf_Boy: 🤣🤣🤣

OtterGuy: ...

Falconmaster: Fine, Tarik, tell us a reason and we'll quit the teasing and you don't have to do this prank.