Chap-25

Swara sat along with Sanskar in his car. Tears were not ready to leave her eyes. Amidst those tears, she saw Sanskar keeping his head on the back rest of seat and closing his eyes.

"You... You are not feeling well!" Swara asked. Her eyes were concerned for him. She knew he had a great deal of internal bleeding.

"Only if my body allowed, I would have poured my heart out in front of you." Sanskar's voice was low.

"You take rest. " Swara said.

Sanskar nodded. He was really feeling exhausted. But he was content.

He took Swara's palm and kept it in between his. The warmth of her palm was able to send warmth to his heart.

He opened his eyes and found Swara looking at him. Her eyes were brimming with tears.

"Bad times are over. I am with you Swara, forever!" Sanskar's words made Swara's heart skip a beat. She looked at him with all the love she had in her heart.

Sanskar gently pulled her closer.

"Please don't scare me like this ever again." Swara said.

Sanskar put his hand around her and pulled her closer again, "I won't!" And a gentle kiss was planted over her forehead.

There was complete silence in rest of the journey. Swara was massaging Sanskar's hair while he kept her other hand with him. Love was filled up in their hearts.

Sanskar was taken inside the ward.

"His blood pressure was a little high. Rest all is fine. We have sedated him for a few hours." Doctor informed the family. They took a deep sigh of relief.

Swara felt a sense of calmness within her as she took a long warm shower. The touch of Sanskar's lips was still lingering over her forehead. She was more than happy to see how well Sharmishtha has coped up with the situation. Everything was very good.

She came out of her room dressed up in lounge pants and t shirt. Sharmishtha greeted her with her favourite food.

"Mom!" Swara held Sharmishtha's hand, "I am glad to see you stronger."

"You know Shona! In my heart I knew that Sanskaar won't let anything happen to you." Sharmishtha caressed her hair, "And the support of Maaheshwaris kept me strong too. Adarsh and pari were there for me too. So I thought to be there for you."

Swara felt a tear escaping from her eyes which she hid very well from her mother.

"You endured everything alone. Those blames, those words of everyone. But from now on, I won't let you do this. Got it!" Sharmishtha said in scolding voice.

Swara happily hugged her tightly. It was such a great day of her life. So much happiness after a long time of sadness. She once felt as if everything was a dream.

The hug was broken by tickling in her tummy by Sharmishtha. Swara laughed. Sharmishtha laughed. The joy of getting her mother back was everything to her.

After lunch, sharmishtha switched on television. It was when Swara's eyes widened with amazement. The news headlines were something which made her heart beat faster.

EXCLUSIVE
SANSKAAR MAHESHWARI LIVE ON TELEVISION WITH US, IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.

"Mom! What this guy is about to do! Can't he understand that he is not well!" Swara stood up and started to search for her phone.

"He loves you!" Sharmishtha smiled while handing her phone.

Swara's heart skipped a beat hearing this. She knew he loved her but hearing this from someone else other than him made her blush.