CHAP-24

Hey friends! Sorry for not updating regularly. My exams are approaching. Kindly give me time till 15 april. After that I will update regularly.

Chap

Durga prasad glared at Annapoorna smirking shamelessly.

"You don't know Sanskar! He won't leave you once he gets well." Sujata was cursing Annapoorna.

"But before that, let me do the honour." Durga prasad stood up.

"And what will you do?" Annapoorna asked.

"Do you think that I am foolish to reveal my plans in front of you." Durga prasad said, "Security! Throw this women out from here."

"I have given you prize for your deeds. Your son is suffering. That girl is suffering too." Annapoorna said, "And I know she will be proved innocent. But what about media."

"I will go to media. I will prove everything." Durga prasad said.

"And who is gonna believe you. Till Sanskar doesn't say, nobody is gonna believe anyone." Annapoorna smirked again, "And I don't think so that he is getting up ever again."

"Security!" Ram yelled, "Throw this disgusting creature out."

Durga prasad sat on the bench. Laksh came and held his hand, "Bhaiya will be fine. Don't worry!"

"Sanskar is not fine. And that girl, who gave her best to Sanskar is now suffering for no fault of her own." Durga prasad wiped his tears, "I am feeling helpless."

"Laksh beta!" Sujata held Laksh's shoulder, "Take me to Swara's mom."

Sharmishtha opened the door as the doorbell of her house clicked. Laksh was standing along with Sujata in front of her.

"Yes! Dr. Laksh! You here! " Sharmishtha's forehead frowned, "is everything fine?"

Laksh looked at Sujata. He did not have the guts to say anything.

"Good morning! I am Sujata Maheshwari! Laksh's mom!" Sujata greeted.

"Good morning!" Sharmishtha was still tensed, "please come inside."

"No sharmishtha ji! I want to take you with me." Sujata said, "please hurry!"

After few minutes, Sharmishtha was sitting in car along with Sujata. She was trembling with fear. Sujata had told her everything.

"Sharmishtha ji! Please be strong!" Sujata tried to console her.

Sharmishtha was silent. No words came out of her lips.

"Say something please!" Sujata was tensed.

"My daughter! My shona!" Sharmishtha utter these words and fell unconscious.

"Laksh!" Sujata screamed.

They reached hospital soon. Sharmishtha was put on a stretcher and wheeled inside. Laksh too ran inside.

"Oh god!" Durga prasad held his head, "How many more bad things I have to see today."

Laksh came out of the ward where sharmishtha was admitted. He looked at Durga prasad, "No need to worry. Her blood pressure just shot up."

They all took a sigh of relief. Everyone was now waiting for Sanskar to get well soon.

Doctor came out from ICU after checking Sanskar, "With all the care, we got successful in taking out alcohol from his body. Bleeding has been stopped. There is no need to worry."

"Can we meet him doctor?" Durga prasad asked.

"Yes! Definitely!" Doctor said, "But just one of you."