20

Final Chapter.

Chujin's POV

After 5 years, many things changed.

Chunhee got married a few years back and now she's a mother of a boy. Can you believe it? Won Chunhee is a mom. " Tenjin! " I rushed over when I saw a little boy running towards me.

" Hey! Don't trip over yourself! " Chunhee nagged behind him and I chuckled.

I scooped Tenjin off the ground as Chunhee and my brother-in-law came over. " Hi Gikei! " I said with my bad pronunciation causing him to chuckle.

" You sound like you're a kid trying to talk. " Chunhee said and I kicked her shin, causing her to glare at me.

We walked out of the airport since Chunhee and her family went to Osaka for a short vacation. " Did you do all the dishes? Did you clean the house? Did you- " I nod.

" Yes I did, Mrs Nakamoto. " She sighed.

I placed Tenjin down when we got home and he ran to the couch. " Bbang! " He hugged Bbang who just woke up from her nap, looking high on drugs.

" Feels good to be home! " Yuta said as he stretched his arms up in the air while walking to the couch and sat down next to Tenjin and Bbang.

I was helping them unpack their luggage when my phone vibrated. " Miss Won, Jinsol and the rest wants you guys to come with us for dinner. " She smiled.

" Are you sure? " I nodded with a smile.

All of us got ready for the dinner later with my friends, including Tenjin.

After I'm all done preparing, I walked out of the living room and Tenjin being the sweetest boy ever came over to me. " You look so pretty! " He hugged my legs.

I scooped him up, " And you look so handsome! " I pinched his nose slightly causing him to chuckle.

Just then, the news came up.

" Global star, Winwin- " Yuta immediately turned off the television and everyone eyed me.

I put on a smile, " I'm fine! I'm happy for him! " Tenjin tapped me slightly and I looked over at him, instead of saying anything, he pulled me into a hug.

Yuta came over, " Do you need money when you go out? Here, take some and enjoy your day. " He grinned and I refused.

" I'll take it! " Tenjin took the money from him causing us to burst into laughter.

Yuta took Tenjin over from me, " Say imo you look so beautiful! " Yuta said and Tenjin grinned.

" Imo you look so beautiful! " I smiled.

I pinched his cheek lightly, " Want a candy? Imo shall give you because you're being such a sweet little boy today! " I took a candy out of my pocket and I was about to pass it to him when I held it back.

" But promise you'd be a good boy later okay? Don't make things hard for your otousan and okaasan okay? " He nodded with the cutest smile.

He giggled, " Pinky promise! " He raised his finger.

He reminds me of Xue.

I smiled as I pinky promised him before I placed the candy on his small palm.

Yuta drove us to Namsan tower because that's where they wanted to meet us for dinner. When we got there, we explored the place while I tried calling them but to no avail.

Tenjin wanted to walk up the stairs himself so eventually we went sit him and we ended up at the locker area.

He ran over to me as he held onto my index finger, wanting to follow me. " Tenten, look. " I bend down as I pointed the familiar padlock to him.