13

Winwin's POV

I'm now sitting on the couch with Chujin and Chunhee arguing beside me. " That's called basic respect. " Chujin said.

Chunhee scoffed, " Your door was opened. You know how my eyes are, they just wander around and boom, I spotted you guys. "

I pursed my lips, " Look, you're scaring Winwin away. I bet he's not going to contact you after he leave our house. "

" Winwin isn't like your exes. " I puffed up my cheeks at the sight of their argument.

Chunhee scoffed, " I hope that's the case. My exes are all bastards, I don't even know what I see in them initially. "

" The worst was the third. Oh god, his hygiene is so bad I want to cry whenever he sleep over at our house. " Chujin replied.

Chunhee chuckled, " He only slept over once because I broke up with him the very next day. "

Chujin looked over at me, " I'm so sorry that you have to see this. " I shook my head with a reassuring smile.

" I envy your relationship. Arguing like that brings you guys closer. " I said and they gagged.

I chuckled as I looked over at the clock, " I should leave now. It's getting late and Chujin have to go to work tomorrow. " Chujin nodded.

" I'll send you. " I nod.

She wanted to send me to the bus stop but I refused, I held her hands. " I can't let you walk back here by yourself when it's dark. " She shot me a smile.

" What about yourself? " I smiled.

" I'm a strong man. " I hit my fist against my chest to prove that I'm strong even though I'm hurting inside because I used too much strength and it hurts.

Chujin smiled, " Oh and I'm so sorry about everything today. You can leave me after this, I won't blame you for it. " I shook my head.

" I actually like when you show me the rawest side of your life. I feel like you have to trust someone that much for you to show them that side of you. " I grinned.

Chujin smiled as she ruffled my hair, " That's because you make me feel safe. "

I pulled her into a hug as I caress the back of her hair, " I just want you to know, ever since I met you, I live everyday feeling happy. "

She pulled away with a smile, " Really? I'm so touched by you! " She wiped her invisible tears as I chuckled.

" You should really go now. If we continue, you got to sleep over here. " She said and I nodded.

We bid goodbye and I walked towards the bus stop.

When I got back to my dorm, I pushed the door opened as I run into Yang Yang's room. " You will never believe what I did today! "

Once again, he didn't care about me.

" I kissed her! " I said as I laid on his bed.

He paused his game as he put his headphone down. " You kissed her? " He raised his voice and I nodded with a grin.

" On here? " He tapped his lips.

I sat back up as I shook my head, " Here. " I tapped my cheeks. His smile faded away as he puts his headphone back onto his head.

" I thought you lost your first kiss. I was like, wow when did Dong Sicheng become this bold? " He unpaused his game as he continued playing.

I thought of Rahee and I tapped him. " I don't know what I should do about Rahee. Today she acted really weirdly and wanted to drink a sip of my coffee. " He furrowed his brows.

" Rahee? You mean the dance Rahee? " I nodded.

" I told you before. It's pretty obvious that she likes you. " I laid back down on his bed.

I sighed, " But she knows that I like someone since you announced it to literally everyone that I'm seeing someone. "

" Seeing someone doesn't mean that you guys will be official. Being official doesn't mean you guys will get married. Getting married doesn't mean you guys will not divorce. " Yang Yang said as he games.

I kicked my legs in the air, " She's just someone that bothered Chujin. The things she did and- Oh my god, she freaking touched my like that. " I sat up and I mimicked the way she touched me on Yang Yang and he slapped me.

" Oh. My bad. I'm sorry, that was a natural instinct. " I kicked him in return.

I groaned, " I don't know what to do. Rahee is my friend but Chujin is someone that I love. "

" Choose Chujin. Someone said, don't missed out on the love of your life because of an obstacle. " I furrowed my brows, literally no one ever said that.

I smacked his arm, " Who said that? "

" Me. " Yang Yang said, causing the both of us to burst into laughter.

" Wise words by Liu Yang Yang. " He said.

I tapped him, " If it's you, will you choose to distance yourself from Rahee because of a girl you love? " He nodded.

" Of course. I'm not even close to Rahee. If I were you and I know that she likes me, I would put her into my close friend list and post my dates with Chujin there. " I laughed as I clapped.

" Expressway to hell. " I said causing him to laugh.

I sighed, " Honestly, why are you even thinking? It's a no brainer thing. " Yang Yang said and I nodded.

" I know. I just needed someone to put the blame on if she ever ask why did I distance myself. " He point a middle finger at me.

I stood up as I stretched my arms in the air. " I'm going to wash up now. " I pat his back a few times before going out of his room.

When I'm done washing up, I rushed to my room
and I took my phone out.

Me: Thank you for the cake today ~ It was great and don't worry about Rahee! You're the one I love <3

Chujin: You sound like one of Miss Won's ex now :(

Me: No, I sound like your husband ~

Chujin: That confidence though!!!

Chujin: Who said I'm going to marry you?

Me: Me, god and fate ~

Me: You should go to sleep now because I'm going to sleep! See you tomorrow at the cafe! ~

Chujin; Okay! Goodnight!! Sleep well! <3

I turned my phone off as I placed it at the side of my bed. I closed my eyes and I was about to fall asleep when I heard a voice next to my ear.

" Winwin, do you want to eat ramen with me? "

4th March 2021