19

Winwin's POV

2 months has passed and it's finally the day of the performance. I gave Chujin and her friends tickets to my performance and I genuinely hope they enjoy it.

" We can do this! 1,2,3 go! " We did our usual cheering to hype ourselves up before we actually get onto the stage.

The starting music started playing and I ran out onto the stage and danced a solo dance. It feels as if I'm a feature, dancing freely in the air.

After my solo performance has ended, I quickly rushed back into the backstage and changed into the other costume.

" Winwin! " Yang Yang called out to me and I quickly rushed over. We got onto the stage and this time, it was a team dance.

This entire performance is to showcase the different genres of dance. Definitely not every single type of dance but as much as we can. We incorporated various genres of dance into one performance as well.

There's fusion food so there's fusion dance too.

I smiled brightly over at Yang Yang who shot me a wink.

I felt like I'm in a state of euphoria whenever I'm dancing.

Chujin's POV

" Jo Jinsol being late again. " Rihwan said as she crossed his arms across his chest while shaking his head as we waited for Jinsol outside the theatre.

Leejin looked around, " What if I find my Mr Right here? Everyone here looks like my type! " Rihwan scoffed as he eyed her.

" They might be your type but are you their type? " Leejin smacked him on his arm causing him to wince in pain.

Chunhee chuckled, " Do the two of you always argue like that? " She asked them.

" Rihwan fights with everyone. " Leejin said causing Chunhee to chuckle.

My eyes widened as I point towards the entrance, " Jo Jinsol is finally here! " I exclaimed as she rushed over.

I took the tickets out of my bag and handed it to the employee. When we entered the hall, many people were already seated.

Since we are considered close friends, we were given the front seats. " It looks so luxurious! " Jinsol said while smiling.

" Unlike you. " Rihwan replied.

We sat down right in front of the stage and not gonna lie, the seats are really comfortable.

Soon, the music began playing and Winwin came onto the stage. My eyes sparkled looking at his performance, " I didn't know Winwin is that good at dancing! " Leejin said in awed.

" This is a form of Chinese dance. " The speaker said and I am wowed by Winwin's dance.

Jinsol eyed me, " Are you proud of your boyfriend? " She teased me and I chuckled while nodding my head.

Just then, the person next to me gently tapped me on my shoulder. " You're Winwin's girlfriend? " I nodded with a slight smile.

" I'm a dance instructor. Previously, I scouted Winwin but he didn't want to join me because he wanted to stay in Korea. " He said.