11

Chujin's POV

" So where are we eating at? "

I pursed my lips as a fire just got started within me.

I looked over at Winwin who's looking over at me with a concern look. " I know of a good place ne- " Winwin cut her off.

" I want to be alone with Chujin today. How about you ask Yang Yang to join you for dinner in- " She cut him off.

Rahee pouted, " Am I not allowed here just because you got a girlfriend? " I looked over at Winwin who looked confused.

Just be nice for once.

" You can join us. " I said, causing Winwin to look at me in shocked. I shot him a reassuring smile as I grabbed his hand.

We ended up at a hotpot place and I love hotpot. It's one of my favourite food to eat. I was going to sit next to Winwin when Rahee pushed passed me and she sat at the spot that I wanted to sit.

I pouted slightly before walking over to sit right in front of him. " Should I move? " He asked and I shook my head.

Maybe she's just truly dumb?

I hope.

After all the food are served, we threw them into the soup base and let it boil. " Sicheng, you did really well today for the monthly evaluation! " Rahee said.

I raised my brows, " Monthly evaluation? "

Rahee looked over at me, " Sicheng didn't tell you? Our dance club have monthly evaluation. The teacher even praised him today. " I nod.

She grinned at Winwin, " Can you teach me your dance one day? It seems really cool. " I raised my hand to get some drinks because I am fuming.

The waitress came to pour us our drinks. " Lemon tea, please. " I said and she poured some lemon tea into my cup.

" Orange juice. Thank you. " Winwin said.

I eyed Rahee, " I'll have an orange juice too. " She smiled at the waitress as I took a huge sip of my lemon tea.

When the food is cooked, I was about to take a piece of meat for Winwin when she beat me to it. I took a deep breath, when a piece of meat is placed in my bowl.

I looked up to see Winwin smiling at me. " I can take the meat myself. " He said as he placed the meat that Rahee took for him into her bowl.

After we're done eating, Winwin insisted on sending me to the bus stop. " You can leave first. " He told Rahee but she wanted to come along.

" Anyways, we're going to stop at the same subway stop later. " She said.

I pursed my lips.

Throughout the entire time from the hotpot place to the bus stop, I kept quiet. " Chujin, right? " I looked over at Rahee with a nod.

" Do you like to dance? " I shook my head slightly.

I shot her a slight smile, " I can't dance. I'm really bad at it. " Winwin smiled as he grabbed my hand.

" I can teach you. " I shot him a smile as he squeezed my hand slightly.

I'm really grateful for whatever that Winwin did. I could see how hard he was trying to give me assurance.

When we got to the bus stop, we sat down on the next. Winwin held onto my hand as he whispered into my ear, " I'm going to take the bus with you later! "

I raised my brows, " You're not going to take the subway? Does the bus go to your house? " I asked.

He shook his head, " No but I want to spend more time with you. " He grinned.