2

Chujin's POV

" I just need you to take over me for 3 days. Just 3 days. " Jinsol called me early in the morning just to make me work for her while she go on a trip with her boyfriend.

I let out a sigh, " Fine but only for 3 days. " I said.

" I'll give you your earnings and I'll treat you to a meal! Anything that you want! Love you! " I chuckled before hanging up.

I pulled myself out of the bed and I washed up. I've been to her cafe so I sort of know how it operates.

I keyed in the passcode that Jinsol gave me to unlock the door to the cafe. " Are you a new employee? " Leejin pushed opened the door.

Leejin is one of the employee working here. I heard she's really fun to be around and just full of energy. I've talked to her a few times, she's like a over-hyper bunny.

I shook my head, " I just came to take over Jinsol for a few days. " She nodded as she smiled before going to the changing room to change into her work attire.

We sat up everything set up before flipping the sign on the door from close to open.

The first few hours is pretty boring. There's not many people here and all we did was to stare into space.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, " I'll go get lunch. Do you want anything? " I thought for abit.

" I'll just eat whatever you're getting. " She nod with a smile before leaving the place. I pray that no one is gonna enter this stor-

Ring! Ring!

The sound of the bell rang as the door is swung opened by someone.

I let out a sigh before I looked up and my jaw dropped. My heart started flipping back and forth behind my chest.

It's the guy from the club!

I gulped as I felt my cheeks heating up. He walked over. " I'll get a Caramel Macchiato. " He looked back down at his wallet and I nod before keying it into the cash register.

" What's your name? " I asked and he was taken aback.

He raised his brows, " I've been here multiple times but I don't remember having to give my name. " He chuckled slightly.

I opened my mouth slightly, " I-It's a new rule for our customer so we can write your name on it. " I forced a smile.

He doesn't seem to believe but he nodded anyways. I puffed up my cheeks as I waited for his name, " Just write it down as Winwin. " My smile faded.

" O-Okay. " I said before picking up a cup and wrote Winwin. I looked up at him to see him messaging on his phone while smiling.

He must have a girlfriend or someone that he's interested in.

I made his drink before going back to the counter and passing it over to him. " Thank you. " He said before leaving.

I let out a sigh.

Alright, Won Chujin it's time for you to forget about him. He probably doesn't even remember you.

Soon after, Leejin came back. She placed the food on the counter and I had a debate with myself in my head.

All my brain cells are nicely dressed in suits and ties while standing in front of the podium. There's the You should ask team and there's the You shouldn't ask team.

After a 5 minutes debate, we came to no conclusion.

I cursed under my breath before walking over to her. " Do you perhaps know the names of the regular customers? " She tilt her head slightly.