Chapter 33: I'm Falling in Love, but It's Falling Apart

-Danielle-

"This is a sidewalk, that's a tree..."

Amy kept going on before I interrupted her, "Babe, we know what sidewalks, trees, birds, and rocks look like. Believe it or not, we actually do have those things back in Nashville."

"Do you really?!" she yelled with a fake shocked expression.

"Yeah, and for someone who's moving there soon, I would think you'd know that," I replied, sticking my tongue out at her.

"You're moving to Nashville?" Nash asked Amy.

"Yup," Amy smiled, "Moving there in spring!"

~

We ended up back outside the hotel about 3 hours later.

"Who wants to go shopping?" I yelled excitedly.

"Babe, we've been shopping all day," Jamie groaned.

"Yeah, and my feet are killing me," Melanie whined.

I sighed, "Ryan?"

"Sorry, I'm all shopped out," he chuckled.

I looked at Ian and he shook his head, "Maggie and I are going out to lunch."

"I'll go," Nash shrugged.

"I'll go too. Someone needs to make sure you don't cause too much trouble," Amy winked at me.

I put my hand over my heart, "I am mildly offended by that statement!" She gave me a look and I threw my hands up, "Just because it's true doesn't mean I'm not offended."

I kissed Jamie before linking my arms with Nash's and Amy's and heading off for more shopping. Nash and I were looking around some store while Amy was trying things on.

"When are you gonna ask her out?" I asked, nudging Nash with my elbow.

"What makes you think I'm going to ask her out?" he grinned slightly, not looking at me.

"I see that look you give her. You like her," I teased.

"That doesn't mean she likes me back," he mumbled.

"You really don't pay attention to my Twitter, do you?"

"Should I?"

"If you did, you'd know my plan."

"And what plan would that be?"

"To get you to ask Amy out," I shrugged, picking up a necklace and looking at it.

"Why?"

"Because you're obviously tired of the couple things and you lack interest in any girls at shows and stuff, so why not her. Besides, she's been crushing on you forever and when she found out I started dating Jamie, let's just say she was set on getting me to set you two up if we ever met." He tried to hide his smile, but it didn't work. "That's the thing I'm talking about! You smile every time someone even says her name. It's the same way you looked at-"

Nash cut me off, "Please don't bring her up."

"Sorry, but it is, and I think you two would be happy together."

He sighed, "I just don't want it to end up like last time."

"Babe, that girl was a bitch and believe me when I say not one of us liked her. She wasn't right for you. You can do so much better," I said, throwing my arm around his waist, "Let's go check on your future girlfriend." We went over to where we last saw Amy. "Amy!" I called out.