17

A week has passed and so far nothing's really happened that was out of the ordinary. Except for one thing; and it bothered you way too much for you to ignore it.

-f l a s h b a c k-

"Where are you going?" You finally said after you had enough of the dead silence.

"Nowhere," Minho replied nonchalantly as he grabbed the doorknob to leave but you raise your voice slightly louder, not wanting to wake up Jisung who was still taking a nap on your shoulder.

"I'm not dumb enough to believe that you know? Now answer honestly."

You looked at him sternly and he sighed, clicking his tongue before giving up.

"I'm going to see Semi alright? She texted me earlier to meet her somewhere."

You immediately felt your chest tighten and you look away from him, trying to hide your emotions.

"Oh... I'll see you later then...." you turned your attention back to Jisung and pretended to not care about him as he stared at you, feeling the same thing you were. Yet you didn't know that.

"Do you not want me to go? You seem eager to have me stay," he cocked an eyebrow at you teasingly with a small smirk playing on his lips and for a second, it made your heart flutter. But then you realized that you shouldn't be enjoying his flirtatious side, especially since your boyfriend was sitting right next to you.

"It doesn't matter to me where you are, I was just asking since Chan told me earlier that he wanted to talk to you," you didn't spare him a single glance as you kept your eyes on Jisung's bangs that fell across his forehead.

Even though you couldn't see Minho, you could tell he was slightly annoyed. But why? Why was he annoyed that you were facing Jisung instead of him?

"Whatever, I'll get going now," he says one last time before turning on his heel and heading out the door.

-e n d o f f l a s h b a c k-

You were walking around to clear your mind until you overheard two voices talking in the shooting range. Your curiosity getting the better of you, you stood behind the door and leaned your head close so you could listen to their conversation.

"Minho's been leaving to see Semi almost every day now, shouldn't we do something?" Felix asks Changbin, worried of the older member.

"I don't know..." he sighs, confused. "Why is he acting like nothing ever happened in the past?! He's been brainwashed into liking her again! That idiot!!"

So he really did like her....

But what about now? What was Semi to him? A friend? An ex girlfriend? Or are they really dating again? You didn't even know much about the girl. She just so happens to appear when the members came to save you. And guessing by Changbin and Felix's reaction to this, she doesn't seem like a good person. What should you do? Just ask Minho about it himself? But this isn't any of your business, so why should you care?

Suddenly, you remembered what he had told you before you had got kidnapped.

"You won't understand."