nijuu - 20

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Author Note: I can't remember if I've mentioned this already or not, but Shinobu is going to 24 in this story as I did mention that Shinobu is kind of a mother figure to Y/n (who is 19). and it would make NO sense if   Y/n was older than Shinobu.

Giyu is also the same age as Y/n and Mui is still 14. :))

I've also re-write the status (character) section!!!! you need to re-read that first

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Please do whatever you can to fulfil my dream." she's pleaded towards Tanjirō as she quietly vanished and walked to her room.

Feeling extremely exhausted as all of the Hashira are made to stay up for most of the day (with them staying up all night).

Not to mention, she was feeling extremely drowsy: life as a Pillar was hard and she just had to keep a strong and stable face on most of the time.

Her foot dipped, her whole body falling towards the cold floor. Thinking she was going to faint from the lack of sleep, she quickly closed her eyes shut as the gambling hashira let herself freefall into the unknown.

Giyu's pov

After fighting one of the disgusting, man-eating demons, I had came back to Y/n's estate so I could talk to her about a new mission that Oyakata-sama wanted us to complete.

I had walked up to the gambling estate while by feet were walking across the pebbles. I stopped write before the door and knocked on it loudly, "Y/n, it's Giyu. I'm back."

I had been patient for a couple of minutes as she normally would respond a little late but not this late.

Opening the door a creek, I peered through the beautiful bamboo-like structure, taking light breaths as they fogged up in the cold.

Both of my two feet started walking on their own til they came to a complete stop.

"Y-y/n?" I stuttered, looking down to the ground.

There she was... her luscious black was sprawled across her petite, delicate face as her plumb rosy lips were slightly parted.

'W-what am I thinking?!' I straightened my composure as I took large strides towards her and picked her up.

"Y/n are you okay?" she doesn't respond or even open her mouth. As a result, I was feeling slightly concerned for the girl, "Oh, how stupid am I too think you would still be awake?!" I tutted to myself at my stupidity.

I continued to walk until I made it in front of her bedroom, "Good night Y/n..."

I had left without a single trace, going back to my own estate.