juugo - 15

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

'Tomioka's outburst must of been a distraction.. but that boy still managed to get a blow in' thought Obanai.

"If you can't tell the difference between good demons and bad ones, then you shouldn't be a Hashira!" shouted Tanjiro.

"You no good little..! I'll destroy you!" Sanemi said, smirking.

"The Master of the Mansion has returned."

All of the Harishas bowed, while Y/n was between Giyuu and Tengen.

Said 2 of Ubuyashiki's children who looked like twins with white hair. A man with black hair, a curse over his face and a white - fading into a light red haori, walked out.

"My beloved children." he greeted, "I thank you for coming here this day."

Both children went on their knees to close the shogi doors.

They helped their blind father to walk into the sun, by holding his hands and guiding him into the sunlight. He took in a breathe of fresh air, "Good morning to you all, the weather is strickenly nice today. Perhaps with a blue sky? Finding ourselves here at this semi- annual gathering with all the same faces, it brings me joy."

Suddenly, Sanemi grabbed Tanjiro's head and pushed it too the ground.

Everybody was seen bowing down to their Master, even Sanemi, "I am pleased to see you in good health as well, Master. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune."

"I thank you, Sanemi." the master thanked.

'Awh, I wanted to be the one to welcome the Master! F!*k you Sanemi!' Y/n cursed in her head.

"If I may, Master... Before we start the Hashira meeting, would you kindly enlighten us about this young swordsman, Tanjiro Kamado, who has appeared to of been travelling with a demon?" Sanemi continued.

"But of course, I apoligise for any confusion. Tanjiro and Nezuko have both been sanctioned. I would appreciate it if you'd all accept this condition." Ubayashiki asked.

"Master, even though it is something you have requested, I cannot bring myself to do it." Said Gyomei, crying.

"I, too, must firmly oppose! A slayer travelling with a demon is unacceptable." Tengen said with stars floating around him.

"As for myself, I shall do whatever it is you wish, master." Mitsuri said sweetly.

"I'll forget anyway, so I'm fine either way." Muichiro states with a sleepy tone.

"I won't trust them, absolutely not. First of all I loathe demons." Obanai stated.

"Sorry Master, but I have to disagree: this young boy has gone against the corps rules and not to mention he has brought a demon with him." Y/n said firmly.