juuku - 19

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Yoo hoo, hello?" said Y/n as she suddenly appeared besides Tanjiro, "Working hard I see, even though your friends didn't join you." he leaned right next to Tanjro, making him blush "Aren't you lonely all by yourself?"

"No way, after I've mastered it, I can teach it to them myself!" Tanjiro smiled down at her while she tucked her knees into her chest, "So, why did Shinobu bring us here in the first place?"

"In Shinobu's words, 'Nezuko's presence is no longer considered taboo.' And, the 3 of you had been terribly injured. Additionally, I'd like to entrust a dream of mine to you" she answered.

"A dream?" Tanjiro ponders .

"Yes, that we can befriend the demons. " she said.

"Are you angry?" she gasps, shocked , "For some reason, I always pick up this scent of anger, even though you always act like you're okay all of the time.... Um hey (Y/n), why did you become a Hashira? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."Tanjirō asked.

"I'll tell you a story of what happened to me 6 years ago." Y/n answered also immediately.

Deceiving and manipulating people was your forte, your strong suit.

"Please do whatever you can to fulfil my dream." she's pleased Tanjirō as she quietly vanished and went to sleep.

It had been a shock to many that you hadn't gotten a husband yet: you were of the ripe age of 19 and not to mention, you were a beautiful young woman.

HOLD UP, THAT'S A LIE.

No one had been surprised that you hadn't got married yet like other people your age: you were so beautiful yet so fucked up. Deceiving and manipulating people was your forte, your strong suit, feeding your desires.

Everybody has reasons to become a demon slayer: for money or power etc, but the ones who survive, do it for the right reasons; revenge.
Every single one of the Hashiras in the area had a backstory, most filled with darkness and despair. Wanting to let go of the dread and absolute sadness, you make yourself go mentally insane, doing anything you can to trigger craziness.

ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ 7 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɢᴏ

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

She was a joyful young girl at the age of 12, she was always helping her mother with washing the dishes and the cooking while wearing her flowery black and red kimono. That was until ... she stopped. She had met this group of boys late at night on a Friday, they were about the same age as her but most were a bit taller. The boy who looked like the leader of the group said, "Hey girl, have you ever heard of the term gambling?" It was like the whole world just shut off for her, what was this gambling? She needed to know.
"No, I've never heard of it." she responded, ready to do whatever to get information out of this brown-haired boy.
"Well, let me tell you." the boy smirked as he began to tell her the basics of what gambling was all about.
As he told her, everything fit like a puzzle and the pieces just pieced themselves together, she just had to do try out the thing they call gambling.

When she turned 13, she was almost unrecognisable, adorning a smirk everywhere she went, her persona was so intimidating and showed a strong lust of murderous intent. It started when she played her first game, she won, which was a massive surprise from the boy who had played all of his life with a winning streak that high, nobody could count.

"Wow the thrill, I can't get past this." she would think every time she played a game, no matter the opponent. Most of the time, she didn't get to play as her crazed blood-stained eyes looked directly into theirs, sending chills down their spine.

BUT WHAT REVEALED THE INSANITY BEHIND THE MASK SHE WAS HIDING UNDER?

She wasn't a terrible daughter, she still did heavy labour like delivering wood to people on the snowy mountains. This was something that saved her life but ruined it at the same time.

After selling as much wood as she could, she was pretty content with the basket being nearly empty. Trudging down the snowy mountain near her house, her heart started to race, while her palms began to get sweaty. 'Was this fear?'
She began to run, even if it meant her injuring herself, she didn't care: all she wanted was the one thing that would keep her sane, her family. Her mother, Yuna, her father, Atsugki, her elder sister Saska and her younger brother Ruaska were all trapped in that house ...

As she was about 34ft away from the house, realisation hit her as she dropped her basket and just ran, ignoring the burning in her legs. The metallic stench she could smell from inside the home was sickening to a sane person's point view, but more her, this just made it ever the more thrilling, one of the reasons a lot of people fear and dislike her. But she could smell it, the repugnant smell of a demon's stench was slowly fading. Scrunching her nose up at the thought, she cursed herself for liking the stench of the blood, especially when they are most likely dead by now. This girl had no rational thoughts going through her brain, so she decided to kick the door open, absolutely gobsmacked and disgusted by the display.

Home was supposed to be a safe place, a happy place to live, but no, she was unfortunate enough to have the exact opposite fate.

'WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO SUFFER?'

As you looked at the horrifying scene in front of you, you immediately put your hand over your mouth to save

yourself the hassle of having to worry if your going to be sick or not.

TRIGGER WARNING:GORE

There they were. Every single one of your family members bodies lay there is a pool of their own crimson blood. Their bodies were mutilated with their organs splattered around the ground.

WARNING:GORE GONE- you may read on

From that point on, she had made a promise to her family that states that she would kill every demon she came across. Her natural dark orbs reflect her true character; a weeping soul with no family. Being a Hashira was the only thing she wanted to do in life, before death from a demon to complete her life goal. High stakes were the way she played, don't question it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂