Jū San - 13

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"He's been travelling with a demon alongside him despite being a demon slayer himself. I wish to hear why and hear it straight from the boy's mouth, what he's done is unquestionably against the demon slayer corps rules."

 " You are aware of that, aren't you? Tanjiro Kamado, why are you travelling with a demon as a fellow demon slayer? "

The boy was left, mouth agape as fear shone through his eyes.

 "Who cares why?" Tengen said, gripping his swords that were on his back.

 " You can take your time, just answer the question. "

He gritted his teeth, "She's my. She's my yo-" before he could finish his sentence, he began to cough 

Shinobu opened a bottle and let him drink it.

 "It looks like you need some water. I can tell you've injured your jaw so please drink slowly. I added painkillers to the water to help."

Y/n tried to hold back a snort as Obanai glared at Y/n in a way to scold her: she was actually the baby of the group, well excluding Mui of course.

Tanjiro adjusted his breathing.

 "Your wounds are still healing so you shouldn't push yourself too much. Are you ready to tell us your story, Tanjiro? " 

 "Well, Tanjiro Kamado?" Y/n impatiently said, tapping her foot into the ground.

"That demon is my little sister. My family was attacked by a demon while I was gone and I lost almost everyone. My sister was turned into a demon but she's never hurt anyone. She never had and never will. She'll never hurt a human being no matter what."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

2nd person

You grinned. Your eyes turning a haunting dull red.

'what a pitiful story, it almost sounds like he's lying

'what a pitiful story, it almost sounds like he's lying.'

Of course, you didn't believe his story at all.

Even though you arrived late at the scene with Giyu, you thought that the demon girl ate her own family.

 "Enough, spare us these absurd ramblings. If she's family, there's no why your defending her. I can't trust a single thing your spouting, I don't believe you for a moment." Iguro pointed an accusing finger at Tanjiro.

 "So sad, he's been possessed by a demon, let's end this child's life and free him from this cursed existence." Gyomei says, crying.

 " Please listen to me! I became a swordsman in order to find a cure for her. It has been 2 whole years and Nezuko hasn't devoured anyone. "

 "Your story telling is lacking any vibrant sparks." Uzui says.

 "She hasn't devoured anyone and she's not going to." You mocked, " Seriously, you speak like she didn't devour your whole family while you were away. "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

thank you so much guys for over 230 reads 🌸🌸❤❤

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂